...life can be translucent

Menu

A Follow Up: 16.2.6 and 59.4

GoldenN

visitor
Reaction score
In enquiring my attitude to employment going forward, I worked through my focuses and determined between 2:

1. What if I go forward and launch development of a larger scale project in the coming months? 16.2.6 > 64
(I've developed it for some time but to take it further would need to work with others and be properly advised.)

2. What if I purchase what I need to begin employment in my native field? 59.4 > 6

These are contrasting approaches to employment with a view to the longer term and that fit with what feels right. But they are very different and it would be probably more useful to implement 2 and then work to develop 1 (if it is of value). The concern I have always had with 1 is missing the right time. It may well be that I'm not suited to the occupation either. I don't know, having never tried.

Many thanks in advance.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
if you put the word "hexagram" before the number the computer will cause the words to light up in blue. You can then click on the words and the computer will take you to wiki wing where that hexagram is discussed in detail. Example, hexagram 16.2.6.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).