...life can be translucent

Menu

FearandFlexiility59>42

O

oceangirl

I have a sore knee that comes and goes and it appears to have started when I started back in the workforce some 6 months ago. The metaphysical meaning is inflexibility and/or not admitting to fear.

Right now I'm struggling in my job and sometimes sit in my car whilst I convince myself to go into the building where I work.

Lots of my experiences, I found, were the other parties not being flexible in their approaches to the children and right now I'm really wrestling with the fact that my workplace is run on rules and regulations with no kindness to the children and the staff are beginning to be in fear of losing their jobs if they stuff up one of the regulations so there seems to be a constant energy of fear.

I have a work trial tomorrow with another centre who are all about the children but I'm still worried I'll find myself in the same situation again of inflexibility....or is it me?

What do I need to know about my potential for inflexibility

59.1.2>42

I don't understand this answer at all except that I may well be dispersing myself from my present job to one that better suits my ways. The job trial is at a Montessori centre.

Last edited:
D

diamanda

Hi oceangirl,
What exactly was your question?
Great news that you have a work trial at that new place!

O

oceangirl

What do I need to know about my potential for inflexibility

59.1.2>42

D

diamanda

59 is about flooding, so I don't see 'inflexibility' in this answer. You're overwhelmed because things are dissolving. What you need to overcome the issue(s) is external help (59.1), someone/something stable that you can lean and rely on (59.2). External help and stability will enrich you (42).

O

oceangirl

Thankyou I went to Bowen Therapy this morning before I did this reading and will have another two sessions to overcome the issues that keep coming up for me. You're right I'm totally overwhelmed with the instability of my life but I didn't think I was being inflexible though I do have a fear issue. Even during my first session today I started to feel very enriched.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I have seen knee issues as manifesting a fear of the authority figure as in "going weak in the knees". I have actually experienced where this is true. I was chatting on the playground with another teacher - so not fully focused on the children - and the principal unexpectedly came by. I literally felt all the energy drain out of my knees and I nearly toppled over. Nothing more happened, it was almost as if the Universe was simply giving me a demonstration as to how this knee and fear thing works, maybe so I could thirty years later pass the story on to you!
New Moon in Aries today! Great for going out in the world and exploring new opportunities, (Think 17.1)

O

oceangirl

I have seen knee issues as manifesting a fear of the authority figure as in "going weak in the knees". I have actually experienced where this is true. I was chatting on the playground with another teacher - so not fully focused on the children - and the principal unexpectedly came by. I literally felt all the energy drain out of my knees and I nearly toppled over. Nothing more happened, it was almost as if the Universe was simply giving me a demonstration as to how this knee and fear thing works, maybe so I could thirty years later pass the story on to you!
New Moon in Aries today! Great for going out in the world and exploring new opportunities, (Think 17.1)

Oh rosada haha that could be it for sure .....!

New Moon in Aries today - I know - what a great day to be doing a work trial.

O

oceangirl

I didn't get this job but that helped me to disperse my inner self of long held issues and increase my confidence.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).