...life can be translucent

Menu

Work trial Montessori 37>3

O

oceangirl

Last week I sent an email to my local Montessori OOSH centre and asked if ever a job became available could they please consider me for the position. I received a call the next day and went for an interview thinking it was for a similar position to mine, which is a childcare worker, but after they asked me all relevant questions they asked me to consider being the coordinator or second in charge. Today I'm going for a two hour work trial and to spend time with another coordinator to see which position I'd like to apply for....

what do I need to know about my work trial today

37.3.6>3

Hex 37 connecting with others and creating a space that is led by the woman
that is exactly what the coordinator job would be

line 3 makes me think of my present job - the discipline is over the top and a joke (to me)
line 6 sounds like it's a worthy job for me

Hex 3 perhaps find it difficult to find helpers - the story I'm told by my potential employer is the two positions are available because the people who were doing them resigned for different reasons.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 37.3.6 - hexagram 3. (If you write out the word "hexagram" the computer will print it in blue ink and then if you tap it, it will take you directly to wiki wing for help with interpretation.

It's probably too late to give advice on what you need to know for your interview today. I'd say this reading indicates the school may be a bit chaotic just now and they need someone who can introduce enough discipline to keep things in order but also someone who can create a good experience for the children. Sounds hopeful! Please let us know!

O

oceangirl

Hi rosada I don't go for the work trial for another 3 hours yet so your advice is helpful. Thankyou :bows: I don't get wiki as a non-paying member.

O

oceangirl

Nothing outstanding happened I guess I was observed and I discussed what the roles are I'm interested in and left. But yes it's 'a bit chaotic just now and they need someone who can introduce enough discipline to keep things in order but also someone who can create a good experience for the children'.

What do I need to know about the position I'm now interested in being offered to me

17 unchanging

Just have to follow the process and the timing it takes.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I write a weekly blog and it just so happens this week I decided to ask the I Ching for a hexagram that would fit with where the planets are for the next six days so I could then write about the planets using the I Ching as a guide. I got hexagram 17! If you are interested in reading my blog you can find it at psychicsnotebook.blogspot.com.

O

oceangirl

Awesome thanks Rosada - super interesting and resonates with me especially letting go of those situations and the people whose habits are not bringing out the best in me.

O

oceangirl

By the time I received an email I hadn't got this job I'd already followed my heart and accepted another job. That was in less than 24 hours after the work trial.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).