...life can be translucent

Menu

"How can I make my way to where im meant to be?" 49.2 to 43

Pl_uto

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone~!

I´m fresh new to this site and fairly new to I Ching, and I wanted to see if anyone has any insights/ opinions to share on this reading.

I've been feeling really stuck, stagnant and unsatisfied with where I'm at in my life right now. I've recognized that its time to make some big changes in my life, but I don't quite know what direction to go in...I just know that where I'm at now REALLY SUCKS and I want out. And so my question is (though it's not exactly how I posed it..) how can I make my way from where I don't want to be to where I would actually like to be?

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Pl_uto, and welcome to the IC community here. I think we've all been there and it's a good question to ask. I think the answer is pretty straight forward... wait for the exact right time for change (line 49.2) and give it all you got (hex. 43). I would also take in consideration the people that surround you, try not to just split. I think the right time is near as long as you're really wanting it so not need to be anxious. Good luck there.

Pl_uto

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Juaneros! Appreciate the insight, I've been having strong impulses to just split, but I think you're right. I do feel like I would be needlessly forcing a process that's probably already underway in some form behind the scenes. I guess the better question might be, how I can prepare and allow for present circumstances to be able to give way to the changes to come, or how I can make a more seamless/ less resistant transition. Maybe for my next reading!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).