...life can be translucent

Menu

Marriage Description, 53.1.3.4.6>17, Need help!

tubinluv

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Community,
I've been struggling with my marriage and asked Yi what is the situation of my marriage, what I do need to know. I got 53.1.3.4.6>17, since there are many changing lines and the information is conflicting, I was wondering because my question was to understand the situation of my marriage, perhaps the changing lines are the sequence of what's happening. Does it mean that at the end (line 6), things will be better? I'm not sure and would appreciate if anyone can help me interpreting this.

Thanks in advance for all your help,

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Something may be lacking in this marriage and there is much difficulty, but it is better to get along for mutual security, as a couple. You may find yourself feeling very uncomfortable, but that is just a stage you will get through. In the end, there will be a spiritual beauty to your marriage, and your mutual devotion can last for a very long time.

tubinluv

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Ginnie,

I was waiting for someone to shed a light for me and saw you post. Thank you very much for your insights. In general, when there are many changing lines with conflicting information, how would you approach it. My own experience was case by case basis and sometimes I would get confused, but for some reason, on this reading, I felt that it was describing the sequence of what's happening in my marriage, would you agree?

Again, much thanks for your insights.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I felt that it was describing the sequence of what's happening in my marriage, would you agree?

Yes, indeed, tubinluv, that's exactly what I think. The name of hexagram 53 is Gradual Progress, and it can take a good many years sometimes for the sequence of events to evolve. :)

tubinluv

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Ginnie,

After almost a year, I'd like to give you feedback on what has happened. It has been a very difficult period. I guess I did experience all lines, (1) "danger and being spoken against", (3) we're still not communicating, (4) I come to the acceptance of this is reality, this is what I have to learn to cope with (6) and I've learned a lot from this experience. My expectations about marriage has shifted quite a bit in terms that I learn to appreciate people more, I don't take things for granted, so in a way, this is a wonderful lesson for me.

I consulted Yi recently and also got 53. Thanks to Trojina for pointing out this old post, so if you have any thoughts, it'd be greatly appreciated.

https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...ip-evolve-this-year-53-2-3-5-gt-4-Please-help!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).