...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 19 unchanging: What do I need to know?

mellissande17

visitor
Reaction score
Hi im new to the Yi but I have been studying diligently. I just need a little insight to help me make sense of what the Yi is trying to tell me.

First I asked "What do we need to do to change our situation?" Basically wanting to know how to improve our finances and reduce stress. I got hex 46 unchanging. It talks about traveling to the south to good fortune. So my husband is scheduled to travel to the southern part of our state to a big audition with some very important people from the film industry next week. This struck me as maybe more than coincidence.

So then I asked "What do I need to know about the audition on April 11th?" The answer was Hex 19 unchanging.
I think I understand it as a seize the moment kind of thing but I'm confused about the "evil in the 8th month" part of the answer. I read where someone said I should ask more questions when I get this but I'm not sure what those questions should be. Also am I phrasing my questions correctly? Does anyone have any insight they could offer to help me wrap my head around this? Thanks so much!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
!9. The Teacher.
Encourage and help your husband to do his best.
"Evil in the 8th month" means this opportunity wont last forever so make good use every minute while you can.

mellissande17

visitor
Reaction score
OK that makes sense! That's what I was thinking it ment but I'm still unsure of my own interpretations. Thank you so much for sharing your insights with me! I'm so happy to be a part of this community!

mellissande17

visitor
Reaction score
*Update*
Starting in August (the 8th month) my husband's career took off and in the last 3 months he has received 5 offers. Although our financial situation is still not great, the developments mean we are heading towards a much better financial future.

mellissande17

visitor
Reaction score
Update

*Update*
Starting in August (the 8th month) my husband's career took off and in the last 3 months he has received 5 offers. Although our financial situation is still not great, these developments mean we are heading towards a much better financial future.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).