...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 17.3.4.5 to 36 love question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 17.3.4.5 to 36 love question

Hello! I've often found myself asking too many questions about an unrequited love (of course), and only becoming more confused (of course). We briefly dated, I fell for him very hard, and as soon as I did, he abruptly disappeared and ended it. Now he is with someone else but talks to me constantly. So tonight I threw up my hands and simply asked, "What is the most important thing for me to know in this situation?" I received 17.3.4.5 changing into 36. My head and heart are scrambled and too close to this to interpret anything clearly anymore (I always see the lines either too positively or too negatively, I think), and I couldn't find any other instance of 17.3.4.5 in the forum. Do you have any perspective on these lines?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi thisworldcompany and welcome.

Sorry to hear you find yourself in this unpalatable position.

What is the most important thing for me to know in this situation?
    17.3.4.5 > 36

I had this combination once when a long-term partner left me for good.
    Like with you, he continued communicating with me afterwards, as he liked keeping 'connections'.
    But having known him that well, I knew for certain he had no sincere intentions towards me.
    So, to the cast:

17.3 - Someone craves maturity and strength, and goes after a particular someone to find it.
    17.4 - Following, or being followed by, random people, a dishonest and fruitless situation.
    17.5 - Following excellence. In your heart you still crave a real and great relationship.
    36 - Hurt and darkness. What you are truly after in life and in your heart, cannot be found in this guy.

Life doesn't last forever... if you do value yourself and your desires, seek love somewhere else.
    Hope this helps a bit!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamanda For This Useful Post:

galatea11 (April 19th, 2018), thisworldcompany (April 19th, 2017)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, diamanda -- I really appreciate your interpretation and you sharing your experience with this combination.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thisworldcompany View Post
    Hello! I've often found myself asking too many questions about an unrequited love (of course), and only becoming more confused (of course). We briefly dated, I fell for him very hard, and as soon as I did, he abruptly disappeared and ended it. Now he is with someone else but talks to me constantly. So tonight I threw up my hands and simply asked, "What is the most important thing for me to know in this situation?" I received 17.3.4.5 changing into 36. My head and heart are scrambled and too close to this to interpret anything clearly anymore (I always see the lines either too positively or too negatively, I think), and I couldn't find any other instance of 17.3.4.5 in the forum. Do you have any perspective on these lines?
    Yes I have had this cast and my experience is quite different to Diamanda's. First all of what is happening in 17 is against a backdrop of feeling hurt (36) but overlaying that feeling of hurt there is the faith of 17, the lines are beautiful. In 17 one follows one's highest truth or what one is devoted to and in my experience this particular combination has meant despite feeling hurt there is a lot of faith within this relationship and it can continue.

However...and it's a big however, with romantic questions it is always good to keep a firm eye on the behaviour of the other rather than cling to hope via Yi answers. My question wasn't to do with romantic relationship. He doesn't seem to be treating you very well...in fact it sounds like he is displaying classic 'player' behaviour, you know keeping you hanging there, giving you a bit of hope but being with another woman. However that's just what it sounds like to me, I don't know the situation as you do and I certainly wouldn't want to foster false hope here but to me line 3 does speak of a decision to be the more mature person...but is that him or you ? Line 4 can be tricky since one can be seduced by a kind of vanity at being followed by others and perhaps in talking to you so much he is seducing you again to being attached to him. Line 5 is lovely, one follows one's highest ideal.

Perhaps this reading is really urging you to follow your very highest ideal in all this. There's no hint here of settling for second best. Be clear about what you want, your highest ideal, even if it's painful at the moment (36).

In my own experience the reading turned out very well, a kind of restoration of faith against a backdrop of hurt feelings and so on. But of course I asked quite a different question and how things turn out for a reading with one person won't mean it's going to belike that each time this cast is thrown.

What are your own ideals and wishes here ? You don't have to settle for any less than you would dream of having. Where is he in those dreams ?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trojina For This Useful Post:

diamanda (April 19th, 2017), thisworldcompany (April 19th, 2017)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi Thisworldcompany,

I'm sorry that you are going through this. Just in case it may help I received 17.3.4>63 when I asked for a picture of what a certain guy represented in my life. As it turned out he was a very needy person, more boy than man. Honestly, I think he needed a mother figure. Also, he was a user, always trying to get stuff from others rather than taking responsibility for himself. Diamanda's interpretation could have been written for this guy and what he represented in my life:

17.3 - Someone craves maturity and strength, and goes after a particular someone to find it.
    17.4 - Following, or being followed by, random people, a dishonest and fruitless situation.
    Wishing you the best of luck.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galatea11 For This Useful Post:

diamanda (April 19th, 2017), thisworldcompany (April 19th, 2017)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, Trojina -- these are such moving and beautiful points. It is so easy for me to take it as a sign I should have faith about him, that it would work out between us somehow, but no matter what, it can't be good to focus on this while he is with another woman. So I wonder if this is about holding to my faith that something will work out, whether it's a relationship with him or something else. Last night I read a passage from a play that seemed to fit with this -- a character was talking about how falling in love made her feel as though she had stepped into the sun for the first time (which is exactly how I'd described being with him), and suddenly the world seemed full of hope and possibility. Maybe it is a reminder to try to hold on to that, regardless of any present or future situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, galatea -- I really appreciate this. I think he does need a mother in many ways, and before this, I would have never thought of him as needy or a user, but it does seem like he is using me by keeping me around when he knows I have feelings for him. Really enlightening!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thisworldcompany View Post
    Thank you, Trojina -- these are such moving and beautiful points. It is so easy for me to take it as a sign I should have faith about him, that it would work out between us somehow, but no matter what, it can't be good to focus on this while he is with another woman. So I wonder if this is about holding to my faith that something will work out, whether it's a relationship with him or something else. Last night I read a passage from a play that seemed to fit with this -- a character was talking about how falling in love made her feel as though she had stepped into the sun for the first time (which is exactly how I'd described being with him), and suddenly the world seemed full of hope and possibility. Maybe it is a reminder to try to hold on to that, regardless of any present or future situation.
    I think so and maybe stronger than a reminder, more of an assurance, the sun is always there, only clouds cover it. It's funny I always link line 5 with following a star, the sun is our star.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojina For This Useful Post:

thisworldcompany (April 20th, 2017)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Galatea a big thanks to you for opening my eyes concerning the sentence above.
    I always took it to mean that it is I who craves a mature person.
    Somehow I never saw it the other way round (i.e. that the immature guy craves my maturity).
    Of course it could be applicable to both people in the equation.

It's funny I always link line 5 with following a star, the sun is our star
    Trojina a big thanks to you too. I also see this line exactly like you say.
    All that you wrote does make me reconsider this cast.
    Bad as that relationship was, in a way we both served as a guiding star for the other, at times.

And yet, his calculating nature (17.4) and the immense hurt he caused me (36) are undeniable.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamanda For This Useful Post:

galatea11 (April 23rd, 2017), thisworldcompany (April 20th, 2017), Trojina (April 19th, 2017)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just a few days ago, I told this same man -- who is now single -- that I have to move away, and we had sex. I had no idea he had any sort of interest at all. But I don't know if he just went for it because he figures I will be leaving. The next day I found out that I have two job interviews, so I might be able to stay after all. I haven't told him this yet, because he canceled plans with me. I'm not sure if he's avoiding me altogether or what the situation is. I asked his position towards me and got 38.1.4 changing to 4.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast