...life can be translucent

Menu

Why isn't my business building?

Anastacia

visitor
Reaction score
I've been trying to get a business going for over a year. I have regular clients, but not enough of them to make a good living. I'm finding new clients don't seem to keep coming back - they have a session or 2, get back on their feet and then go happily on their way. I really want this to work, but feel like I'm struggling financially, I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong and maybe I need to do something else.
The answer through the site was
54.1.2 -> 16

I asked this morning by my own cast and the answer was
40.3.5 -> 28

would really appreciate any input to understanding these readings.

Amber_Rose

visitor
Reaction score
I am going to respond to the second reading since the two lines seem to be asking you to asses something about the way you are either advertising your services or something that just needs to be revamped or worked on in order to make it either less confusing or more pleasing?

I am not sure what this could be.

Line 3 says that something appears to be sending mixed messages to clients, or perhaps something is just unclear in how it is presented.
Line 5 points to either self defeating behaviors or something that needs to be updated or improved upon.

I hope my interpretations don't come across as rude or mean spirited. I have received those lines a few times and they tend to point out things I have needed to work on that have been sore spots for me, but once I worked on them it made me feel a lot better.

I hope this helps.

Amber Rose

Anastacia

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Amber Rose,
your comments come across as helpful - that's why I asked the question - it's about - am I doing something wrong and can I do something differently? We don't grow without honesty.
Thanks for your insight. 40.3 is an ongoing message that Yi is giving me, I do have trouble with being clear about things.

Anastacia

visitor
Reaction score
54.1.2 seem to be saying that I'm not in the best position. One eye, one leg - but I can still walk, and still see.
1 says don't get trapped in the 'I can't' of disadvantages. (Yes I do let that trap me)
2 seems to suggest staying focused and self sufficient and maintain integrity and that there's a bigger picture.
Moving to 16 - Enthusiasm - I do struggle with enthusiasm and am easily crushed.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).