...life can be translucent

Menu

Visit home and romance.

dreamscape1

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So last time I was back home in England I had this AMAZING whirlwind romance with a gorgeous (modern day viking lol) man I went to high school with. The level of intensity was completely unexpected and a shock to both of us. Anyway once I was back in the States we did hit a rough patch, but now we are chatting again and I am heading home for a visit in June. I am hoping to rekindle our romance whilst back home.

Question: Please show the romantic relationship btw me and X during my trip in June?

Answer: 3.4.5 to 51

I think this reading is saying that our relationship will improve and that small measures will lead to the most improvement. I take this as not coming on too full on and perhaps just not having any expectations. I am confused by hexagram 51 because it seems to be the complete opposite from hexagram 3? Perhaps hexagram 51 is simply showing that it will in fact be romantic and not just platonic??? lol

Thanks in advance for any input :)

D

diamanda

Please show the romantic relationship btw me and X during my trip in June?
3.4.5 > 51

It sounds to me like you'll have to be the one to pursue the guy, not the other way round.
Then 3.5 doesn't really show much success I'm afraid, as the line speaks of very small contents.
Resulting 51 makes me think there's something you don't know, not to your benefit, which will shock you.
Hidden line 17.5 to 51 says that someone (you) follows their heart sincerely but they're in for a shock.
I somehow don't think that it will play out as it did last time, but of course I could and hope to be wrong!

It would be great if you could update this thread with what happened in the end, fingers crossed for you :)

dreamscape1

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for you input. I would definitely agree that it will not play out the same as last time. I will let you know how it goes. My trip isn't until June.

dreamscape1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Diamanda,

So we did connect romantically. It was rocky at first and I had to be the one to open the lines of communication. When I left England we were in a good place, but we are both more guarded than last time. I am thinking of moving back home and he has offered to let me stay with me.

Thanks again!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).