...life can be translucent

Menu

37.1,4,5 to56 :love life death

so songs

visitor
Reaction score
This is my 1st post,I am not at all familiar on forums,etc. The consultation of I Ching,on the other hand has been a compagnionship of long,I am always amazed and grateful to the Oracle;I am only a student in this life. My question was in regard of a love message to my brother (who was as well soul brother)who died yesterday morning. This response:37.1,4,5.:56 Is so intense,deep,mysterious. I am impressed and wanted to share. Also:Thank you Hillary for this site.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
This is my 1st post,I am not at all familiar on forums,etc. The consultation of I Ching,on the other hand has been a compagnionship of long,I am always amazed and grateful to the Oracle;I am only a student in this life. My question was in regard of a love message to my brother (who was as well soul brother)who died yesterday morning. This response:37.1,4,5.:56 Is so intense,deep,mysterious. I am impressed and wanted to share. Also:Thank you Hillary for this site.

How sad this one sunk to the bottom and hasn't been responded to yet. I am so sorry to hear about your brother. Lovely reading for a message to your brother. :hug:

so songs

visitor
Reaction score
thank you Trogina ! I just posted :'needing a peaceful heart on this road.'There has been 3 deaths in family in10months.(mother,brother,this month:sister)I recieved:12,6 to45. Blessings to Trojina who answered post

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).