...life can be translucent

Menu

Health question and 58.5 - sharing an experience

Yasmin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I was laid up with an Ear Nose Throat virus from hell, spluttering in misery. We all know what to do- if there is no fever, best treatment is to wait it out with inhalations, plenty of fluids and rest. There is no point in seeing a doctor, not much more can be done.

So I waited for it to get better, but it only kept getting worse- my ears became so blocked I lost hearing. After a week, I started wondering when I would start seeing an improvement. I asked Yi: "how am I doing with this bug?" I was expecting a soothing 53, slow progress or something like that. But I got a rather alarming 58.5> 54. Trusting in disintegrating influence > powerless. What disintegrating influence? My own impatience? Or was something very wrong with my underlying health? panic 😱
I waited another 48h, still no improvement, and asked again. Got "58.2.5>51". Ok, the yi was trying to tell me something. But what? 58.2 says to trust your intuition, and your values, no error. My belief is that a cold goes away on its own. And that is not error. But 58.5 seemed to say that I had to stop trusting that belief system. After 10 days, it was time to see the doctor. Well, the appearance of 58.5 indicated that the viral infection (for which there is no treatment) had given way to a bacterial infection, and I needed antibiotics.

So, my take away: if during the course of an otherwise mild illness, I suddenly get 58.5, it means what I'm doing is no longer working, and I need to see a doctor or change treatments. I also looked up all the times I had drawn 58.5 on different matters, and every time, I had been trusting in the continuance of something which had already started crumbling away in the background- a partners fidelity, a contractors reliability etc...

In my experience, there was really no way of knowing the disintegration was happening, very much under the radar. The only indication was the 58.5.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for this, I keep receiving 51 and 58.5 about my health and I am suspecting something is boiling under the hidden surface..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).