...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 8.3.6 > 53 and 53.3.6 > 8

Indoort

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently did a reading regarding a very intense sexual relationship that ended due to immense complications with a child involved and other 3rd parties... the story is really long and the affair rather drawn out. I feel as though things ended abruptly, and much was left unsaid, which has resulted in unfinished business...

We have not spoken in about a month or so, and to get clarity on the situation and his feelings, I asked the oracle "what do I need to know about my relationship with X? I got hex 8.3.6 > 53. Then I asked "what will be the future of my relationship with x?" and got hex 53.3.6 > 8. Obviously there's a clear message as I got the same changing lines and the same hexagrams twice, just in reverse.

Any help would be much appreciated! XX

D

diamanda

Hi Indoort,

Amazing mirror readings - sorry to hear they're about such a painful situation.

Obviously the two critical points in all this are:
08 - a couple, someone who is right there next to you, on your side
53 - a situation which has taken its course already and the process continues as it is

what do I need to know about my relationship with X? 8.3.6 > 53
So, from your perspective, X is a wrong/bad person for you (8.3) and there's no prospect of union (8.6).
The situation will just continue along the above statements (53) - he's just not right for you.

what will be the future of my relationship with x? 53.3.6 > 8
From the perspective of a relationship/couple, I'm afraid you two won't be a couple, sorry...
53.3 says clearly that the man leaves and doesn't return.
However, 53.6 is a very optimistic omen for you, and 8 usually means a 1-to-1 relationship.
I believe you'll soon meet someone else, someone who's nearby, and you'll form a couple with that other person.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).