...life can be translucent

Menu

Career

D

diamanda

Cccmma - I'll echo Trojina: it's nice to give your own thoughts on your reading as well.
A bit of background would also be helpful.

I can see two different versions about 15.1.3.6 > 27, depending on if you are self-employed or if you work for someone, which one is it?

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
eeehhh - would it not be nice to have an actual question first ? :)
"Career?" is not much of one and could cover everything from "Is my current carrer right for me" "will I ever have a career" "what does carreer mean for me"....
If this was the actual question I do not see how anyone, including I ching, can even give a sensible answer

Cccmma

visitor
Reaction score
15.1.3.6 to 27

What does this point towards?

Dee All,
Thanks for the response.
To be more specific, I am working for an organisation and is got a bit stuck in the past one year. There will be changes in the overall management in the year ahead - and I would like to know whether I should make some changes in my career direction, or should stay and observe in the coming 1 to 2 years.

Thanks

D

diamanda

Since you work for an organisation, this is how I see 15.1.3.6 > 27 :

15.1 - you go about your duties, simply diligently and modestly.
15.3 - a conclusion is made, perhaps referring to the changes you mentioned.
15.6 - make sure you use all your power to correct any issues in your own performance. There's a real danger here that if you simply go on about your business, in a very plain and modest manner, you'll be left hungry/redundant (27). You will really need to make a big effort, to greatly improve yourself and the way you work. It would not be to your benefit to leave this organisation and look for something else either.

Hidden line 36.3 perhaps shows finding out something bad about an authority figure, and hidden line 24.6 is a huge alarm bell: don't challenge authority, and don't venture to a different organisation (unless they make you redundant, in which case you'll obviously have no choice). Be careful because the situation is dangerous, as it might lead to the hungry mouth of 27.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).