...life can be translucent

Menu

Potential 61.2 > 42

samoyedgrrl

visitor
Reaction score
Hello friends! It has been a while, but I have been lurking as I have been working with Yi on my own. Still single, and finding a fulfilling relationship has proven to be quite a challenge.

In talking with someone on a dating site, this connection shows potential. So, I asked Yi "What could develop between E and me?" and received 61.2 > 42.

That sounds rather encouraging. We are from the same part of the United States and have similar interests, including aviation. E seems like a very genuine person and I feel a connection between us that has begun to develop. Granted, there is quite an age difference, but I'm not averse to that at all.

I take the reading to mean that there is a genuine connection, almost like a gift given from the universe. Perhaps it also goes on to say just let it naturally develop, and 42, increase will occur between us. Almost sounds like more can develop. Am I reading this correctly?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
It certainly seems like there is a strong affinity, samoyedgrrl! I'm never sure when I get this line how far it goes in terms of development, however. Let us know how it turns out!

samoyedgrrl

visitor
Reaction score
Well, that was short lived! Right after posting this query of Yi, E disappeared and stopped responding to messages from me. I think the affinity definitely was there, but he wasn't in the right place to accept that kind of connection with someone. I believe Yi was telling me that the potential is there. Period. It's not guaranteeing that anything will come of it. Sometimes you have to look at your question again to fully understand the response.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).