...life can be translucent

Menu

Will we see each other again Hexagram 19.4 to 54

Draconius

visitor
Reaction score
My question was regarding a connection I had with someone, I asked the YI if we will be together again. The answer I received was Hexagram 19.4 to 54.
I took this to mean the relationship/connection to one another has recently come to a close, however it may return after a period of a really long time, and return stronger and deeper.

Any thoughts if my interpretation seems fitting?

angelstalk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a beginner but I'd like to give it a shot :)

Hex 19 covers advancement, not just physically but advancement of a situation as well so I believe that the situation you are going through with this person will progress further. If coming together again is what is necessary to complete the process then I think it will happen.

Line 4 seems to suggest to me that the situation is developing in the right direction. Of course, this hexagram also points to a physical approach. You may very well meet again when the timing is correct. But changing to Hex 54, I would interpret as you being somewhat weak when it comes to controlling the outcome, or your position in it. There is no blueprint or step by step plan to getting this person back in your life, if they are not meant to be there. It is better to devote your inner strength to areas of your life where you do have power, and accept this situation as it evolves naturally.

Draconius

visitor
Reaction score
Great interpretation, it definitely resonates with my instinctual perception on the situation. Time will tell, in the meanwhile I'll readjust my focus to myself improvements.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).