...life can be translucent

Menu

When Yi is SO clear - 43.5 > 34

samoyedgrrl

visitor
Reaction score
There are those times that Yi seems to really be talking to you, and I am grateful that I'm in one of those moments in time. I have been talking with a new romantic interest, and the other day he got rather quiet. Couldn't figure it out. That was so unlike him.

I casted and got a 37 response from Yi (can't remember the changing lines). The next day, "K" told me that he wasn't going to be able to see me on the weekend we had planned due to having to take his son to college. The kid was just accepted, and I believe that was a "welcome weekend" for the kids and parents. Wow. I had a feeling from Yi that there was something going on with the family, but to get that quickly of a confirmation was awesome.

Yesterday, I had a very interesting conversation with K. It has stuck with me, so I asked Yi "What does K want with me?" and received a 43.5 > 34. I put that into the context of our conversation and it clicked. K lives in another state, so he is traveling to meet me for our first date. After our phone call, I had the feeling like I was given a pretty hard sell on the merits of living in his city/state. He had asked me about how hard it would be to get my professional license in another state and we talked about how the weather there is so similar to where I currently live. Hmm....

When I look at 43.5, I am reminded of the imagery that something in need of being uprooted. Could that be me? I think he's hopeful that if this connection becomes more, he can uproot me to be with him from this reading. I think the 34 says that with great vigor and care, his desire is to make this happen with my help (agreement). I also think that he believes that he's in a good position to making this a reality too (great power).

K has made it rather clear he's seeking something more of a permanent nature. He's a more serious guy and rather stable for the most part. With his youngest off to college in the fall, he's looking to make some changes in his life, including downsizing into a smaller home and finding a significant other. A very exciting time in his life, indeed! I just had to share my take on the reading, as it really spoke to me today.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 43.5.
If you write the word "Hexagram" and then the number it makes it possible for those who subscribe to WikiWing to click on the this word and immediately go to Wikiwing's thoughts on the meaning.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
You don't have to be a member of WikiWing to benefit.
Even if one is not a member of WikiWing, (It costs $1 a month), if a poster writes out the word Hexagram and then the number it will still make it possible for those who are members to quickly access WikiWing and that may lead to the poster getting more responses to their question.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).