...life can be translucent

Menu

14 <2,5> 13

N

nAstWr

My question was: Will I have a partner till the end of this year?
hexagram 14 changing lines 2 and 5 to hexagram 13

(I had asked before this question If I will have a relationship till the end of this year: 51 <4> 24. shock and recovery. It seems auspicious but not sure if it shows relationship so why I asked one more time)

The title of hexagram 14 is possession of great measure... So I guess I will possess a partner but I am not exactly sure about the answer. Of course, I will update at the end of the year..

Any insight is welcome :)

D

diamanda

Hi nAstWr,
I'm afraid the answer to your question is no.
The answer describes packing all your valuables (values, love, investments) and moving on (14.2).
Then being self confident and displaying them and bargaining with your value in mind (14.5).
13 shows lots of people together out in the open, i.e. going out.
But since you don't seem to intend to make any such moves, then obviously finding a partner is impossible.

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

nt sure I entirely agree with Diamanda's take...
What I see mainly here is a need for clarity within yourself:
Wilhelm says "The two trigrams indicate that strength and clarity unite ...The time is favorable--a time of strength within, clarity and culture without. "
So it would indicate to me that inner strength through clarity and self-realization will bring great success. In the light of your question, I believe clarity needs to be cetnered around questions like -
What kind of partner do I look for / who is right for me?
What are sides of myself that I have been overlooking / neglecting / need to reconnect with?
What are my personal wishes for my life and my future?

The result of this, I believe will be the "great possesion" - self-love and self-knowledge.

In a nutshell, that is what line 5 says: "He whose truth is accessible, yet dignified, Has good fortune."
Once that is achieved the right partnership will happen in a natural way.
But as long as you do not truly know your own soul, how can the right connection be made? How will you even know when its right and when its wrong?

Getting this knowledge and clarity is a big task. Line 2 expresses this "A big wagon for loading. One may undertake something. No blame."

So, it really depends on you and your care for yourself, how well things will progress.

hope this helps

maui

N

nAstWr

Hi Maui and thank you for your post.

I have already answered the questions you wrote :
'What kind of partner do I look for / who is right for me?
What are sides of myself that I have been overlooking / neglecting / need to reconnect with?
What are my personal wishes for my life and my future?'

I know exactly what I want.
I think both of you try to say the same thing. I must recognize my value and don't settle for anything less.
diamanda's interpretation of lines really describes me. I am in a 14.2 phase and I really wish I will manage to be self confident and bargaining with my value in mind...

D

diamanda

nAstWr and maui - I agree with both of you, and yes I believe that maui and I are more or less saying the same thing. nAstWr - my reply to you was a bit tongue in cheek. My subliminal message was that staying at home, feeling miserable, and praying that someone will fall from the sky is just not going to work. I really wish that you will manage to break free from the mental prison of your ex, recognise your value, be confident, and take action to go out there in the world.

N

nAstWr

' go out there in the World'

Ι am out there is the world diamanda... But sometimes it is not happening to meet someone...

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
As a response to your question, "Will I have a partner?" I think 14.2 is describing what you are looking for in a partner - someone who is accessible (Not married! Not living in a foreign country!) and also that you need to be unencumbered and available for partnership too.
14.5 describes a person who is able to contribute what they have, their insight, their point of view, and this is all that is required. You aren't looking meet a prince who will devote his entire life to you (14.3) and you're not about to be loudly promoting yourself either (14.4).

The resulting hexagram 13 describes having friends or a good friend.

So I see this reading as being very positive for creating a very nice friendship with someone by the end of the year.

N

nAstWr

Thank you Rosada.
I am not looking for a prince indeed . I am looking for a relationship that I will feel satisfied and loved (I don't care about money as I don't have any financial issue.). Just this.

So I asked:
How many years must I wait till I have a relationship that I will feel happy?
hexagram 9 changing lines 5 and 6 to hexagram 11
When I saw hexagram 11 I smiled. I feel it as peace... A relationship that will make feel peaceful inside me.
line 5 shows loyalty between partners and sincerity. I really wish that it shows a relationship with mutual trust.
line 6 'the woman rests' I really wish It shows that I will finally find a relationship that it will make me able to 'rest' and not be so worried if I will be hurted.

Overall, the answer seems auspicious but I don't know when it will happen and if my interpretation is correct.

N

nAstWr

Looking my archive, I would like to share 2 more casts with you in case you could help me to interpret what Yi is trying to tell me.

Will this stagnation in my life end?
hexagram 55 changing lines 1 and 5 to hexagram 31.

and...
Will all these obstacles in my life end?
hexagram 55 changing line 5 to 49

Looking both answers I am trying to figure out what line 5 is trying to show me...
As I know line 5 shows the end of the eclipse. There is praise and good luck. Moreover, line 1 is referred to partners and line 5 too "(Wu) If he could welcome his notable partner, there would be something to celebrate and praise. Auspicious."
Does hexagram 49 show a radical change in my life?

Do you see sth really good here?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).