...life can be translucent

Menu

2 New business startup projects. 14.1.2 > 56 and 24.1.3.4 > 62

ra1969

visitor
Reaction score
Although established in an existing business since many years, I cast two readings about two projects that I have been considering since some time. They are completely different and unrelated to my existing business, so there's a fair amount of anxiety and nervosity, but I want to explore new challenges and opportunities. My question for both projects was the same - will it be successful?

For the first project I got a reading of 14.1.2.to 56 . My interpretation is that the project would be very successful as long as I prepared myself for it sufficiently and watched out for certain pitfalls (that come with success). I'm actually quite surprised because it's quite risky given that there are no real existing competitors, but this is certainly encouraging. However, I am completely stumped by the 56. Does it mean I have to travel a lot for this project or is it implying a very short term of success and I will have to leave it and move on to something else? Any insights or idea on this ?

For the second project I got a reading of 24.1.3.4 to 62. My interpretation of this is, that this project is riskier with many twists, turns and obstacles, but will be successful also if I stay diligently with the efforts and the original plan. I will also need to put together a team or associates that share the same objectives. I am a little confused with the "returning" nature of hexagram 24, but I am assuming that it's because I have started, shelved and then restarted the project a few times. I am worried about 62, however. Does it show a very small success or an exit, possibly implying my leaving the project fairly quickly?

Any help, insight and interpretation of both readings would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

D

diamanda

Sorry but I don't see any of the two projects being super successful ra1969.

First project, will it be successful? 14.1.2 > 56
You say that there are no real competitors, however 14.1 (and hidden 50.2) say that most probably there are, and you will need to put effort into keeping away from them. You'll make some profit out of this. But the project won't be long-lived. Eventually you'll need to pack and wrap up this whole project and transfer your efforts/value/profit somewhere else.

Second project, will it be successful? 24.1.3.4 > 62
You will see signs from the start that this is not going to work, but you'll persist. However, no matter how much work you put into this, it won't work out. You'll be forced to pull out and it will cause you losses as well.

Last edited:

ra1969

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Diamanda. Wow, I'm taken aback by this, but then not surprising since I am very new to this. Shows how we have a tendency to read what we want to read in things, sometimes. I'm going to go back and read various interpretations/meanings of both hexagrams and see where I saw things wrongly or see your point of view. Thanks again.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

I was thinking 14.2 could be the project would be successful, to be honest not exactly sure of the meaning here of 56.
56 could mean that you may make a profit and sell it, it could be a warning dont stay in it too long
Is that possible?
What kind of idea is it? could it involve travel. I tend to agree with Diamanda re the second project 24.1 is a strong message to forget the idea.

Steve

ra1969

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your input. Although not travel per se, both involve personal human transportation. The first is to create an electric bicycle for the masses and the second is to create a private jet charter service. These ideas are certainly not novel or unique, but given the size of the country I live in, I always thought there would be huge potential, because they virtually don't exist in comparison to developed countries. What do you think now? Does it change how the two castings could be interpreted? Thanks again.

ra1969

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry. What was I thinking? Yes. I guess both ideas involve travel.

D

diamanda

Just to clarify why I interpreted the way I did - in my experience 56 shows something which doesn't reside, doesn't stay. And 62 shows thrift and mourning. Hence none of the outcomes spells success (as this was your question). The lines of 14 show some profit, the lines of 24 don't.

ra1969

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Diamanda, again. I will now decide to either go with the first project or not, even if it is not a long term thing. I've done some more reading on Hex 24 and I tend to agree now. It seems it will be a very bumpy road with a lot of back and forth with alternating "goods and bads". I still believe in the potential, but maybe the timing is not right. Will wait and see.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).