...life can be translucent

Menu

Coldness in relationship 37.1>53

TheTrooper

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everybody!About three months ago I met a girl. I think we like each other, although we've never talked about romance or something like that. We spent really good time together talking, laughing, with a lot of physical contact. Last Sunday she told me that I'm too rational, I think too much and I have no feelings (it's quite hard for me to show them). Since then she has grown cold and now she barely say hello to me.I asked I Ching: Why is she so cold? 37.1>53In my opinion I Ching is telling if we'll define our relationship, it will (slowly) improve.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everybody!About three months ago I met a girl. I think we like each other, although we've never talked about romance or something like that. We spent really good time together talking, laughing, with a lot of physical contact. Last Sunday she told me that I'm too rational, I think too much and I have no feelings (it's quite hard for me to show them). Since then she has grown cold and now she barely say hello to me.I asked I Ching: Why is she so cold? 37.1>53In my opinion I Ching is telling if we'll define our relationship, it will (slowly) improve.

It sounds to me that you have hurt her feelings ? Do you think so ? You say you had a lot of physical contact with her but there was no talk of romance ? :confused: Ahem I think most girls would need to know you had some feelings. So if you do have feelings you need to make an effort to show them because otherwise she will feel insecure and unsure of her role with you and hurt.....and these sound like the kind of things a very hurt girl would say when she feels she has given herself to someone but it counts for nothing with him.

With barriers, there is a home.
Regrets vanish.

So what is she to you ? She is not just a friend as you have a physical relationship. I think she may feel used and insecure and very unsure of where she stands with you which is why she said those things. Perhaps if you want her you need to ask her to be your girlfriend, to express your need for her and also to give her status, a role in your life as your girlfriend.

Why is she so cold? 37.1>53In my opinion I Ching is telling if we'll define our relationship, it will (slowly) improve.

So you are exactly right. She needs to know what the status of the relationship is. I don't know if it is too late for you to ask to see her and try to get her back as your girlfriend, your proper girlfriend who you are committed to...probably a box of chocolates or some flowers or dinner out...or something , some gift she might like, may help your case. She needs to know you have feelings.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).