...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 27.6 > 24

bexytea

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Background:
Old, old friend, ex lover from my late teens (my first love), reconnected 4 years ago or so, have seen each other a few times at random intervals where we happened to be in the same place. He is separated with one grown child and two teens.
We have had an online relationship which has grown quite flirtatious but he will not make plans to see me as each time he does something happens which means he does not turn up. I have had this happen with me a couple of times as well, almost to the point where it feels like we are "bouncing" off of each other until it's time for us to convene again. I am very spiritual as is he and I get the impression we are "ascension buddies" given that the times we turn up in each other's lives are times of extreme change and paradigm shifts of consciousness are what happens for each of us when the other turns up. We both evolve on a massive scale when it happens and both go through an almost complete life change - friends drop off, old relationships and patterns dissipate, karma shifts and gets processed until we reach a state of freshness and evolution to see us through the next stage of life.

I would like a relationship with him. I feel like he's probably one of the only people who is equipped to understand me completely on an authentic level. It's a deeply profound, real and magical connection, where when we talk to each other the whole world disappears and we can't see the sky.

I asked, "How do I get him to accept me as a potential partner?" My energy when asking was/is still not in the sense of controlling another, which is ethically unsound, but more in terms of what I can do that will make it clear to him that I would be a good option. I always divine with the highest good in my heart.

I got 27.6 > 24 as the answer.

I took it as the need to share spiritual food with him, but possibly also ask him round for dinner?

Also then I asked, "How would he respond if I asked him round for dinner?"
And got Hex 1 unchanging, which I always thought was a positive response as it is primordial Yang, however it being static implies that Yang does not change and always stays Yang rather than shifting to Yin. I might just be confusing myself and doing my own head in.

I have been reading the Yi for nigh on 20 years but have never sought assistance from anyone else.

Could anyone who feels they have something to share in relation to this please comment?

Thanks in advance,

Bexytea

D

diamanda

Hi bexytea and welcome,

In my experience, 27.6 > 24 shows someone who is 'the food', meaning they know very well that they're highly sought after by many hungry mouths. Hence this person is very easy-going (24). They come and go as they please, and they're not worried over losing one admirer because they know there are many others who want them, in an easy-come easy-go kind of manner. So "How do I get him to accept me as a potential partner?", well either accept that the guy is highly sought after by many women and can't be pinned down, or convince him that you are the 'hot one' who has lots of admirers and hence you're nonchalant towards him.

"How would he respond if I asked him round for dinner?", 1 unchanging. Well, he should be taking the initiative (male/active/ 1), and instead you invite him. The roles are reversed, so not sure exactly how to see his possible response. If your question was in the spirit of "will he say yes or no, will he accept", then he might say no. If your question was more general, as in how will he behave towards you after that, again I can't see it very positively, because a woman taking a man's role, and initiating the whole thing, doesn't usually bode well (except if he's a very feminine/passive personality and he would actually enjoy a dominating woman).

If you are the person advised to be a 27.6 > 24, then don't invite him to dinner.
If he is the 27.6 > 24, he'll know that you invite him to 'eat him', and he might oblige but doesn't care much.

bexytea

visitor
Reaction score
Hey thanks Diamanda, interesting take on a person being "the food". I think to an extent that applies to both of us because we both have that tendency to not want to be tied down.

Ok, here's a good one. At your suggestion I asked if he would accept my invitation to come over for dinner and got 55.1.6 > 56.

55.1 talks about meeting the destined ruler and being together for 10 days
55.6 talks about being a bit of a shut-in (which he is prone to do as a bit of a solitary, reclusive type) and failing to allow anyone in (which he is also prone to do, assumingly for fear of being hurt but possibly for other reasons)

56 is a cute answer from the oracle indicating a guest, I would imagine, otherwise that he may not commit.

What I get from this is that he may say yes but may not turn up?

Cheers, Diamanda and thank you =)

Bexytea

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Bexytea,

Yes, welcome!

Maybe just continue to keep in mind the aspect of healing and restoration as being an important factor right now requiring a fair amount of gentle handling due to energy being limited; yours, or his, or both (24). Also, that offerings of the selfless kind best fill needs for now (27.6). Which may or may not ultimately lead to his accepting you as a potential partner, but how could it not at least put you in a stellar position? Dinner sounds like a great start. Hex 1 has always meant "go for it, there's great potential" with resulting success for me.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).