...life can be translucent

Menu

Hi, I'm trying to learn how to understand

Gowiththeflow32

visitor
Reaction score
You can share your reading with the I Ching Community here: explain to people what you were asking about, and post your question, "Are me and Matt meant to be together? " and Yi's answer, 13.3.6 to 17.

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome,

We're all trying to learn how to understand here :). It also helps to know what your impressions of the hexagrams and lines are in your own unique situation - things like what do you think they mean, do they seem to apply (or not), how do they make you feel?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 13 is about friendship. Line 3 describes a person being uneasy about being too close and line 6 is about leaving a close knit group and moving on, but with a friendly feeling. I think the I Ching is saying that you may enjoy a certain degree of friendliness with this person but there is no divine plan that you are "meant" to be together. I don't think this is saying anything bad about your relationship, more like a caution not to approach it with the attitude that hell or high water you've got to make this connection work. Like, if it's not going well don't feel obligated to stay and don't think that things will magically improve, and if it is going well certainly thank God for the blessing but don't assume it will last forever no matter what. Read all of Hexagram 17. Following. It's about how we first seek out role models to follow but eventually we must chart our own course. You may be learning a lot "following" this friend but you should also be aware you may move on in different directions.
At this time I think 13.6 is advising you to consider you may not stay close but if you don't try to make more of this than what it is you could remain friends - or at least have friendly memories - even if you decide to move on.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).