...life can be translucent

Menu

Unchanging hexagrams - two week streak

priestess

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I recently had two weeks of receiving unchanging hexagrams. This is strange, and I'm asking for help to see what there is to see.

I've already taken a look at this (yin and yang patterns of change) which helps a bit, but I'm not persuaded on its application over an extended pattern like mine -
https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/answers/2010/03/17/unchanging-hexagrams-and-patterns-of-change/

Any insights or thoughts or experiences or analysis to share?

The castings have generally been regarding non-related topics. I've had a rough few months and was at the tail end of an introspective / introverted period when this started (and ended).

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

priestess

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you,Trojina! I hadn't seen that. I'm making my way through it now.

I'm still receiving unchanging hexagrams about half of the time. Wondering about the significance and plan to contribute when a pattern shines through.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Possibly, though I can't generalise too much, it could be there are a number of things in your life that you ask about where things just are as they are and you don't play an especially active role in determining how they work out ? I only say that because when I've had a run of unchanging hexagrams that is how it's felt.

Sometimes we aren't pro-active enough and think things will just turn out without our intervention and sometimes we can over estimate our influence in things. I'd possibly take this as time where you are 'dealing' with things you may not have a huge amount of 'dealing' to do.

However take that lightly since it is over generalised. After all 21uc wouldn't IMO be saying it's outside your sphere of influence, nor would 43uc...these feel more like emphatic statements. However if I go on I'll just be repeating what was said in that long thread on unchanging hexagrams. Lots of ideas there.

N

Nevermind

The way I'm working with this is that changing line means someone/something in the situation have motivation to bring change.
So if your line clashes with the person you ask about that often means that you aren't getting along.
However if their line moves to it's own support and clashes yours means they are actively working against you and that will become even worse, as they will be resource for their own movement.

However if their line moves to a element that is weakening their starting position means they will lose that motivation and all will go back to normal.

So in short - changing lines often is motivation or some process that is going on right now.
No changing lines means that there isn't any change going on right now.
However that isn't as simple, because for change we look at active lines, and there may be active lines even if there are no old yang/old yin lines.
For example hidden lines can be active, and the day of asking is always active.

But in general - no movement on some line means that there is no process of change/motivation for change in the situation.
There may still be change going outside, in the day and month of asking, but in the situation itself for some of the hexagrams there will either be no change or it will be "hidden" change(hidden lines will start becoming active).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).