...life can be translucent

Menu

More than I-Ching - Exciting Opportunity to learn advanced divination Qi Men Dun Jia

foon

visitor
Reaction score
Hello

If you love I-Ching, you'll love the more advanced divination skills of Qi Men Dun Jia.

What is Qi Men Dun Jia? It's another method of tapping into the universe to get an answer. The I-Ching is an oracle that speaks to you in hexagrams with yin and yang lines. Qi Men Dun Jia is a more powerful oracle that speaks to you with a chart of nine stars, eight doors, the nine spirits.

Why learn Qi Men Dun Jia? The I-Ching is wonderful and you need to know the I-Ching to learn Qi Men Dun Jia.
In Qi Men Dun Jia, the stars, doors and spirits give you a lot more detail for a reading. It's like watching a movie full of colourful characters and you get to see how and when each character arrives on the scene.

Qi Men Dun Jia is fantastic for getting answers:

1. Wealth - business dealings, buying property, making investments
2. Romance - love and marriage
3. Happiness - destiny and fate
4. Career - Job seeking and promotion
5. Finding lost or stolen properties
6. Well-being - health and sickness
7. Finding missing people
8. Resolving litigation
9. Detective skills - solving crimes
10. Weather forecast

When and where is the class?
How much is the investment to develop your divination skills to a super-advanced level?

Seminar Qi Men Dun Jia Module 1 with Master Eduardo Hess.

Time: Friday 15th September 2017 – Monday 18th September 2017 (9.30am-6pm each day)
Price : GBP 998 for 4 days including course materials and refreshments for morning and afternoon breaks.

Early Bird: GBP 898 if you pay the full amount by Friday 11th August. Register with a deposit of £100 to secure your early bird price and pay in instalments between now and 11th August.

Place: Richmond Inn Hotel,
50-56 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1UG
Conveniently located for Underground, Rail and London Heathrow Airport
Some of our past students have travelled to our courses from out of town, and you can book a comfy room to stay at Richmond Inn Hotel or at other nearby hotels, B&B.

Interested? Want to know more?

Please reply to this thread.

More details available when you reply to say you’re interested. A full curriculum will be sent to you.

If you want to have a private chat straight away, email me foon@fengshuibritain.co.uk or call me on 07740 940888.

I look forward to hearing from you and sharing more about this fabulous course which is being taught by a top master in Qi Men Dun Jia.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post! https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/frie...lies/smile.gif
Foon
07740 940888

p.s. This Qi Men Dun Jia course is a big hit in many countries and is coming to the UK for the first time.

Here's a testimonial from a student from Russia, from one of the most popular classes.

I have participated in many courses and only here I understood [Qi Men Dun Jia] and it is clear to me, [both] interesting and practical. Many Thanks to Edu for the excellent offering of the material. I remain in your school forever. Other schools [are not so] uninteresting. Once more thanks a lot for the material, to Master Joseph Yu who chose such student-masters. …
I am very satisfied. Endlessly interesting.
Inna Golovinzninz, Yekaterinburg

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
1. Wealth - business dealings, buying property, making investments*
2. Romance - love and marriage
3. Happiness - destiny and fate
4. Career - Job seeking and promotion
5. Finding lost or stolen properties
6. Well-being - health and sickness*
7. Finding missing people*
8. Resolving litigation
9. Detective skills - solving crimes
10. Weather forecast

If I can already do all of these things with the Yi Jing, how would your system be of benefit to me?

F

Freedda

If I can already do all of these things with the Yi Jing, how would your system be of benefit to me?
Maybe you could pay for the course with a bag of the aroma from your kitchen? Richmond is very nice - Kew gardens.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Alas,
the kitchen is clean now.

Notice how foon didn't respond?

F

Freedda

Well, I wasn't meaning to be mean-spirited at all, just joshing. It might be a good course and divination method, just not something I'm interested in right now. I was however in London a few years ago and visited Richmond. Very nice, with Kew Gardens, and I saw a puppet show presented on a barge parked on the Thames.

Best, David

C

cjgait

I'm going to go with one of the possibilities Pleco gives me for Qi Men Dun Jia...tire valves at wholesale prices. That's definitely a great thing.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).