...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 14 changing to 30 Is there a future with her?

Mahakala

visitor
Reaction score
ok, there's a girl...lol! And we wrote emails/texts for a month and got close before meeting in person. Then we met in person and it didn't go too well. Didn't seem like she was attracted to me, so it seems like no future. But I asked Mr. Iching, and he said 14 x2, changing t0 30.

What do you think? Does 14 means I have great possessions and have enough or ?

The reading seems almost fantastic though the date energy wasn't.

D

diamanda

Hi Mahakala and welcome,
Sorry to hear it didn't work out when you met in person.

Is there a future with her? 14.2 > 30
14.2 shows someone loading all their valuables on a cart, and moving on.
So I guess you'll have to do just that, as I don't see a future with this person.
Since she's not interested, gather your 'wealth', move on, and look after your own interests (30).

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Mahakala,

I have a slightly different take - seeing the answer as cultivating things in a spiritual direction. To me, hex 14, especially 14.2, implies "heavenly treasure" as the vehicle for going places and, hex 30 points to higher values or a "spiritual life" as being the best fuel for the fire.

The yes/no answer could still go either way though. It could mean "yes," the spiritual path yields results which later leads to the romantic path; there was, after all, a good connection in your initial communication. Or, it could mean a gentle "no," just appreciate what you gained from the relationship and focus on nurturing your personal spiritual growth for now.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 30 is made of two fire trigrams which suggests to me two individuals standing separately side by side, not linked together. They aren't opposed, more like unrelated, like two strangers standing in line next to each other. In this case it suggests to me what you're saying about the date not going all that well - like you didn't feel you really connected.
Hexagram 14.2 with it's image of a large cart is intriguing as a response to your question.
I wonder if this could be saying that the relationship is bogged down because of something to do with being able to move your ideas back and forth Maybe the computer is your "cart", that is, it helped the two of you speak more freely through emails and without that "big wagon" it's awkward to share face to face?
Anyway, I wouldn't give up on it without getting some feedback from the girl. I think one of the most compelling things about a new relationship is how people can be so honest with each other - there isn't so much at stake so they speak frankly their feelings without trying to manipulate the other person's response. You could just say to her, "I felt really awkward at dinner the other night. Do you think we should keep trying to get to know each other or do you think it's too weird?" Even if it doesn't go any further that could help things end on a friendly note and it just might get some worthwhile information. I mean, maybe she'll explain she was not feeling her usual chipper self that night because of something else entirely. Maybe there was a lot of other stuff on her mind and 14.2 meant she was carrying too much "baggage."

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).