...life can be translucent

Menu

casting a question

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear ALLI've asked if this is the time to leave a community that I leadHexagram 21 Biting Through - Hexagram 51 ShockHelp, am not able to interpret..

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
hi,
please write the changing lines down so people will be able to help you without having to look up the lines.

D

diamanda

But since you're new here... :)

if this is the time to leave a community that I lead, 21.6 > 51
You have repeatedly ignored strong discouraging/deterring messages,
or, that community have repeatedly ignored your strong discouraging/deterring messages to them.
If you decide to leave, it will be a shock to whoever was ignoring the repeated danger signals.

F

Freedda

For hipzibah - is it time to leave your community?

21 suggests a process where you are trying to 'bite through' to get to the heart of a decision or problem, or underlying feeling. It seems that this is very much in play - biting through and not having bitten through - hence, you're turning to the Yi for answers.

51 makes me wonder, has there been some interaction or event - a shock of sorts - which has brought you to consider this decision? 51, Shock (thunder repeated) also suggests a process, of getting from an 'OMG, what has happened to me' reaction to an outcome or decision that brings you joy, and a sense of peace or completion. (Note that there is nothing here to suggest that this situation will last forever, or always feel overwhelming - though it may seem like it right now.)

I wonder if perhaps you are still in the 'shock and awe' phase of this interaction - which might be good for a 'fight or flight' decision, but not one that is either reasoned or based on your true feelings, or both. 21.6 makes me think, perhaps your inner being has taken in more than it can process - and this feels like a burden right now (like a 'ball and chain' as Janis Joplin once sang) - and you'll need to find a way to make space for a clear decision to manifest.

So, how to get there? I think that one way to get to a decision would be through your feelings, more so than reasoning or some kind of tabulation of the positives and negatives of your leaving (or staying).

Though not strictly a Yi construct, I find looking to the Ideal hexagram is useful in how to move forward. Here it is 21 - Fellowship with Others, or People in Harmony. I assume that your community came together, in part, because of some share intention(s), so might I suggest you write out a list of these shared goals or intentions on which your community came together, and then take some time to experience how each of these feels.

I am suggesting that getting back to the 'roots' of your community and seeing what still hold true -- on a feeling level -- might inform your decision-making.

Anyway, that's my take and suggestion. Do with them what you will - I hope they're of benefit to you.

Regards, David.

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I cast the following question to Yi: the circumstances have changed , is it still a good idea to attend the event tomorrow night ? Hexagram 52 Stilling. Help please

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).