...life can be translucent

Menu

36.4 to 55 - House Selling

Yuliapik

visitor
Reaction score
Hi! I'm very new to this!A lot has changed in my life in the last year I lost my mother to cancer. Although I was not initially ready for it, I'm now also in the process of selling my house but keep on encountering issues - the property just doesn't seem to be willing to move. It's a good house for anybody starting or growing their family, something I used to wish for but has still not happened in my life, while it feels I have outgrown the house.I asked how will my life be once the house is sold and Yi's answer was 36.4 to 55. 36.4 speaks of injury, wounds, and I did go through a few hardships in this property. But 55 seems positive. Am I reading this right? Could it mean that in order to have abundance later on I need to cut all ties with this property- or is it hinting that I failed to see some good in it?

D

diamanda

Hi Yuliapik and welcome,
Sorry to hear about your loss and hardship.

I asked how will my life be once the house is sold, 36.4 > 55
It isn't as bad as it sounds. This combination shows that yes, you realise that a situation cannot be saved or changed, you see the full darkness of it. And yet resulting 55 shows that you'll have many more opportunities for joy in the future, even if now you feel sad. I've definitely seen it mean exactly this, so don't worry, it will be ok. Wishing you good luck with the sale.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).