...life can be translucent

Menu

A very accurate reading 56 UC

looking4

visitor
Reaction score
In this date in many places all over the world there are traditions about «burning» the old and send your inner wishes of renewal to the universe by burning (literally) a letter with them in.Well, as it is a cultural tradition, I have followed it, but afterwards asked Yi: My wishes have been «sent»? (NOT asked if they will be answered or materialized or anything like that, just «sent») Answer: 56 UCSpot on :) Cheers to all Clarity people.

Stevep

visitor
Reaction score
Do you mean Chinese tradition of burning to the deceased?

looking4

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Stevep: no, I'm afraid I was not very deep in this case. For me, I took the answer almost at face value. As it was a very simple question, I took it as a very simple answer, and it made sense for me. Yes, they have been sent, they are "travelling", "wandering", "transitioning", as a sort of release of energy. I see the image in K'ung Ying-ta commentary: "A fire on a mountain lays hold of the grass, and runs with it over the whole space, not stopping anywhere long, and soon disappearing -- such is the emblem of the traveler". You burn the wishes, create the fire that soon wil engulf the whole letter and that soon will disappear, wandering (as transit) to another "place" (realm, energy, whatever you call it).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).