...life can be translucent

Menu

16 twice- about my approach and his his opinion

lilo

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,
I asked what should be my approach towards him?
16 uc

What's his opinion about me?
16uc

This is about someone whom I know since almost a year just as an acquaintance but since past week or so we have started sharing more.

He was supposed to accompany me to a place of meditation, which would have been maximum an hour together, when he backed off. This got me puzzles with many questions in mind.. did I say something wrong? Did I initiate too much? Do I carry too much baggage of past that scared him away? And that that's when I asked the above two questions to understand the situation better. It didn't help, I'm still confused with 'enthusiasm'

Request you guys to help me solve this.
Many thanks :)

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

I agree its seems like a strange answer, whenever I have had this answer, the situation has been it could go either way, something still needs to play out or its kind of in your hands, for example I asked will I be able to pay off my credit card, I never was able to do it. So the reading is not negative nor positive, I would stay positive in your approach hence the questions,
Take a look at this thread its pretty good, I always found this hexagram kind of dreamy
https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...eriences-with-Unchanging-Castings-Hexagram-16

Good Luck
Steve

lilo

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Steve for sharing the link and your reply.
I can kind of understand hex 16 if the answer was either positive or negative, but in terms of kind of approach or opinion it's completely confusing.

However, after a day has passed after asking the question, here's what I feel - yi has perhaps answered very cleverly.. by giving one answer to both the questions, yi is telling me that my approach towards him and what he thinks about me are both about same. So no confusion there.. however I'm approaching is taken in same way without any extra twists.. what I convey and what's received is same. So probably I should carry on with the same approach so he keeps having same opinion about me.

Though there is no clear answer as to 'what' it is (opinion or ideal approach) it's not spelt out, but I can conclude from the communication today where it goes- (-ve or +ve)
Oh yes, while the above is far fetched meaning, the very direct relevance is that he's quite quick in replying my messages (enthusiasm?!)

That's been some decoding today :D

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Yes well done that makes sense and I can see what you mean.

I like it

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).