...life can be translucent

Menu

Looking for clarity on a reading

esotericarl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

My name is Carl. I am new to the site.

I know that I am at a place of high stress right now because I have been highly conflicted about moving forward with something that is planned in 2 weeks and the stress has been very powerfully reflected in my dreams of late. That being my situation, it was no surprise to me that I received hexagram 6 when I asked where I am at on my path? This is a question that I ask 2 or 3 times a year to get some general feedback on where i'm at in life and the iching has always been very helpful in giving me guidance. This time however, I am unclear as how to proceed (whether to do the thing that i'm conflicted about). The #6 reading seems to say to do not move forward during this time of conflict (do not cross the great water)...which resonates with me...however I received a moving line in the 5th place with seems to suggest a positive outcome and changes to hexagram 64. This is a highly charged issue for me, so I have no doubt that my emotions may be clouding the proper interpretation. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
hi Carl,
welcome to the Clarity.

I have some experience with 6.5 (64).
What is the thing coming in two weeks?
Can you give just a very brief general summary of what it is?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).