...life can be translucent

Menu

Home 25>21

O

oceangirl

I thought I'd found the perfect place for me to live a couple of weeks ago. Before I moved in I asked questions to ensure I wasn't going to find myself up against the same issues as previous times but unfortunately similar issues arose.....the landlord and I spoke to clear the issues and everything seemed fine. The same day however, that my new potential partner said he was no longer interested, my landlord said it would be better if I found somewhere else to live as he didn't want to compromise.
I found a great place to move to but there are a couple of things that I know will frustrate me so I'm not feeling right about moving there.

Please show me the way to find a compatible home environment for me

Hexagram 25.5>21

I see this as things will work themselves out - don't try and remedy the situation myself.

Last edited:
D

diamanda

Please show me the way to find a compatible home environment for me, 25.5 > 21

There's no medicine for the situation you're finding yourself in.
So you're not finding a compatible home - there doesn't seem to be a solution right now...
And 21 in this combo, I've found it just means "grin and bear it".

Overall it sounds like just find any home, because there's nothing you can do to remedy the situation.
At least the answer tells you clearly this is just not your fault.
Not that that helps much to know, but anyway it's a small consolation I think?

O

oceangirl

Yes a small consololation for sure - thanks diamanda! I do believe it's not my fault but when it keeps happening I wonder how I can remedy things.

D

diamanda

Unfortunately from this answer, it doesn't sound like you can do something about it right now.
The 'stars' are not right it seems...
The line really stresses that you should not use any remedy/medicine.

O

oceangirl

Yes I'm hearing you - I was just mentioning that I'd wondered - hence my original question.
The funny thing about it all is though - they're both Libran men!

D

diamanda

Oops, both Libran? So it looks like your stars are clashing with Librans right now. Odd huh?

O

oceangirl

Possibly yes - I kinda think of it as I've upset that Libran equilibrium which they try so hard to balance - but that's not necessarily a bad thing because sometimes we need our equilibrium to be upset to move forward - I thank them because they've been the catalyst to reset mine..... after all the traumatic events I'm always in the fight/flight mode and that had to change for sure. I read something last night about how when one experiences trauma it stays within the body and spirit - clearly I've had more than my fair share and perhaps because of that I just kept unintentionally attracting it so I hope now I can reset that all.

D

diamanda

Not sure I remember correctly, are you a Sagi?
If yes, full moon in Capricorn, as we speak, is already affecting you big time.
(because Saturn, the ruler of Capricorn, is currently transiting Sagi)

For Librans, the full moon affects their 10th house (the status quo, public persona).
For you, it's in your 12th house of subconscious and deep inner being.
So you each perceive and feel this on extremely different levels.

Multiple traumas... yup, I know... just keep on keeping on, look after "L" best way you can :)

PS - you're not "attracting" anything - 25.5 = it's not your fault

O

oceangirl

Thanks diamanda - I do need to lose that idea of the 'attracting' thing....Yes I'm a Sagi and believe that astrology has a huge impact on our lives.

O

oceangirl

So there's been a turnaround here too just like the potential relationship that seemingly died and came back to life - the landlord said something along the lines of don't worry too much if you can't find somewhere else to live for the time being.....weird

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).