...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram unchanging 32 & 53

Francesca123

visitor
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm an Italian girl, sorry my English but I'm translating with google translator: /I always find it difficult to understand the meaning of fixed hexagrams, I always doubt that fixed hexagram is about to point to something static, something that will not evolve. I would need your opinion.I always find it difficult to understand the meaning of fixed hexagrams, I always doubt that fixed hexagram is about to point to something static, something that will not evolve. I would need your opinion.Three months ago I met a boy and three days ago I had the first appointment with him.Before I met him I asked two questions.First question: how will this meeting go? 32 fixed. I thought the book would mean that there would be several future meetings, so it lasted in that sense. But why not give me an evolution hexagram?Immediately after I ask another question, surely premature, but again, I wanted to put the book a bit to the test, so I wonder if I would have a relationship with this person: 53 fixed. I think it is a positive hexagram, it might be a yes, with the patience and perseverance.The meeting with him that evening was very positive and pleasant. The next day I decided to make a launch and ask that evolution would have this knowledge after this first encounter ... 53 fixed, again ...I was very amazed, twice the same hexagram on two questions that resemble a lot. I am surprised then that he has come out again fixed. What can it mean? That despite the positivity of the hexagram there will be no development?How do you interpret fixed hexagrams?If you help me in this question I would be very grateful to you.

S

svenrus

As I see it even Unchanging hexagrams are not fixed.... The Lower trigram is also mentioned as The Coming and the Upper trigram The Going. The movement, and I think movement is constantly going on here, goes from the ground and upwards. So, lookin at the trigrams and their attributes can actually give an idea of in which direction an event will go.

Last edited:

Francesca123

visitor
Reaction score
As I see it even Unchanging hexagrams are not fixed.... The Lower trigram is also mentioned as The Coming and the Upper trigram The Going. The movement, and I think movement is constantly going on here, goes from the ground and upwards. So, lookin at the trigrams and there attributes can actually give an idea of in which direction an event will go.
I thank you for the answer :)

Francesca123

visitor
Reaction score
If you follow this link you can see a discussion of unchanging hexagrams in general followed by a list of all the hexagrams where people speak of their own experiences with each hexagram in it's unchanging formhttps://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?16301-List-of-unchanging-hexagrams-threadsThis is actually a 'sticky' and the top of Exploring Divination section
Thanks so much, the link is very interesting and helped me (and will help me in the future) to understand.I keep following your beautiful forum.

F

Freedda

Francesca, my take on unchanging hexagrams is that they are giving you a more concise answer, but are not necessarily saying that the situation is static or unchanging. "Unchanging" is really just a descriptor we use, telling us that there are no lines and no relating hexagram to consider as part of the response.

Also, regarding change, I believe it is we (or our issue, or situation, or environment) that is changing, not the hexagrams (though they may be describing, suggesting, implying, warning about change).

For example, Hex. 32 has different titles/names/handles (depending on the translation): Continuing; Lasting; Continuity; Steady the Helm of the Heart, etc. It could mean that your meeting will have some continuity, but it could also be pointing you to adopt this attitude (e.g. make a change) to get to the best outcome. Whatever the stance you take, or change you make, it's never going to last forever -- so there's always more change to come.

All the best, David.

Francesca123

visitor
Reaction score
I hope H32 really suggests that I still meet him, it was my first intuition I had.I also hope that repeated H53 is saying that I have hopes to have a good relationship with him, although it will take so long.I will keep you updated about the situation and its evolution, if any.You are all very kind, thank you

Francesca123

visitor
Reaction score
thanks to everyone for the answers.I update you on developments: this relationship has continued until today, but today I have decided to break it. I think we will stay the same good friends.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).