...life can be translucent

Menu

My career income. 34.1.3>40

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope all is well.

I am back here with the inquiry about my interior design career.

I have been asking about it before. Here is another one "Show me a picture of my income from interior design for the remainder of the year". I received 34 1.3 > 40

Background for this is the following, in 2009 I got legalized in the country and by 2010 I wanted to switch my waitressing career to something more" proper". Thinking of going back to school and acquiring something totally different, (than teaching English as foreign language), I decided to go for an interior design career.
I was fascinated by the world of HGTV, making houses pretty and being surrounded by beautiful things. I applied for Parsons and realized that being a designer is not being a decorator. It is totally different - more technical. However, I was very happy with that too.
Having graduated, I had a disappointing experience of finding a job. I thought that after Parsons people will be hunting you down begging to work for them. However, it was totally different, nobody seemed to care.
So I ended up doing part-time freelance work for this boutique firm. It was hell of the experience and I fled from it after 9 months.
I took a break from looking for another interior design job and decided to work in restaurant letting destiny take its course. 3 months later this other woman contacted me via Linked In asking if I want to come in for the interview. I was following her on Facebook and really liked what she was doing. So I started a freelance gig for her, more full time, but still with a minimum pay.

Not being happy with the money I still stayed since we were good energy-wise, she didn't mind to teach me things, I loved the work she was doing. However, now she decided to move out of the country. So our agreement for me to work only on as-needed base. She wanted to feed me this idea that she will make me a junior partner, etc, etc. But at the end of the day even having this glorious title make me someone who works on the project if she finds one and not doing anything if she doesn't. How is that being different then a freelance designer?

So this kind of arrangement puts a huge strain on me financially. I am still working on some projects right now and there is no new ones on the horizon. I have to heavily rely on my restaurant gig yet again and it is getting really hard to get shifts there too.

I have no idea what to do. I cannot quit since I am still doing some work here.

So back to the question, "Show me a picture of my income from interior design for the remainder of the year". I received 34 1.3 > 40

Doesn't look that great. Seems like I will be butting my head against something with no particular outcome muntil I just give up on being a designer all together.

What are your thoughts?

Thank you!

Love,
Vikk

kttuan

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been asking about it before. Here is another one "Show me a picture of my income from interior design for the remainder of the year". I received 34 1.3 > 40

What are your thoughts?

Vikk
this means: ur income will be lower and dispersed, depends on not only 1 source/job, but on many sources/jobs.

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
thank you, Kttuan.

So basically looks like I'll have to continue my restaurant gig.
As for the income from the design, looks like there will be projects and pay from them just very little. I want to see if those projects are coming from my boss or I find them on my own and execute them on my own. Ultimately I want to have my own practice. Just need some guidance how to start it.
What would be good follow up questions for this you think?
Thank you.

D

diamanda

Show me a picture of my income from interior design for the remainder of the year
34 1.3 > 40

34.1 - Not taking a step, not walking. The line says that trusting someone will make you poor.
34.3 - An omen of danger. Do not use force or vigour. Use "net" (internet?) or "cunning".
Hidden 32.3 advises you to do something out of character, even if you feel it would be a bit humiliating.
40 shows relief so if you do as 34.3 says, you'll be fine financially.

I'd say the projects are coming (if they're coming...) not from your boss but from elsewhere.
Also you might need to find another type of job for now.

I'd ask something like "what action can I take till the end of August to head towards my own practice?".

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Diamanda,

Thank you for the interpretation.

I feel that first line manifested itself already - I believed someone and now I'm poor.

I do think I need to do something out of character. The right thing to do when the next project comes is to involve my boss into work and share the profits. But I'm almost convinced if that happens, I'm not involving her, I'm doing it on my own which means being dishonest and acting behind her back.

As for the follow up question, I asked exactly what you recommended and received 59.5>4.

Dissolution?
Dissolution of my work for her altogether? Dissolution of my dreams of working on my own?

I would appreciate your input.

Thank you.

D

diamanda

Yes, acting out of character and not involving her sounds just like a 34.3 (and 32.3) thing to do.

59.5 > 4, that's an odd answer. I've experienced this cast as annoying behaviour towards me by a particular guy in the past. In that case it meant that he was 'shouting' a lot of dramatic things to me (59.5) and he was being immature (4), most probably to keep me in the dark (4). But back to your case:

The line speaks of great announcements, dissolving the king's residence/rank (?), and 'no blame'. Resulting 4 shows that the times right now are not ripe for any very substantial move towards your goal. The great announcements sound like loud excuses towards your boss. Dissolving the king's residence - any chance you can financially declare your business in another country? Either this, or just dissolve your boss's rank from your life. 4 is about covering the truth and one of its translations is cheating.

Overall I'd say I get the strong feeling that you need to bluff your way forward for now, it will bring you relief (40).

vikk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Diamanda,

Thank you for your help interpreting this.

I am so bored at the office right now, going crazy. I want to workkkkkk. I am looking through different website trying to find some gigs. Nothing that would really fit. But I am ready to do something, I need fresh blood of a project.

I wanted to ask you if you could to clarify what you mean by this? "The great announcements sound like loud excuses towards your boss." I am not really sure what you mean by that.

Love,
Vikk

D

diamanda

Hi Vikk,
I meant that she'll most probably find out about you going behind her back, in which case you'll need to tell her some loud excuses.
Just keep plodding along and bluffing your way forward for now - for sure the 'stars' will get better at some point for you!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).