...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 46>41 change of heart

O

oceangirl

A couple of weeks ago the same time a potential relationship came to an abrupt halt my landlord asked me to find somewhere else to live after I'd only lived here for 2 weeks.
The potential bf came back and tentative steps are taking place and now the landlord said something along the lines of don't worry too much if you can't find somewhere else to live for the time being.
On Saturday night words were spoken about the 'injustice' of what was going on and how others around us (friends of landord) were worried I'd end up homeless - whether that's relevant I don't know.

Re the rental - what has brought about the change of heart

Hexagram 46.1.3.6>41

The only thing I can get from this reading is that - well actually I get nothing really :confused:

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
Using the text: A higher perspective (46) convinced the landlord to accept a sacrifice (41).

Using WWG: I'd say there was another competitor behind the scene, willing to pay more; but in the end the landlord was afraid of legal issues or the competitor was unable to sign/fulfill the contract.

O

oceangirl

Thanks Sixth Relative - Using the text makes sense to me Using WWG - there was no other competitor in the sense of what you're talking about.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Can people do that in Australia? I would have put it among the civilized countries. Send you away when they want? Isn't there a contract? Usually both parties need give 6 months notice if they want to breach the contract.
Changing your mind after 2 weeks is ridiculous, considering how expensive it is to move stuff and furniture around. I mean it usually takes two weeks to move your stuff from one place to the other and several thousands of euros!! I guess you still haven't unpacked and you are being asked to pack again?
But did anything happen that would justify such behaviour?

Lana73123

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What sixth said make sense - he thought he could get more money but it didn't pan out.

Or... could be a literal reference? Landlord was jealous of boyfriend and wanted you out but when y'all broke up he thought he had a chance.

O

oceangirl

Neither one really makes sense but then again my whole situation here doesn't make sense. thanks anyway

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).