...life can be translucent

Menu

64 UC - is it really over?

Lana73123

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I have been engaged in an informal relationship (meaning neither of us is committed) where we do have a lot of fun when we are together but we live separate lives. (However, he is less evolved and less mature than I am. I fully recognize and understand the situation for what it is worth and am not (or at least I think I'm not) trying to project something that is not there into the relationship.) This weekend we spent more time than usual together and some weird things happened. He said some things, I reacted and he misinterpreted my reaction. The weekend ended kind of ... unfinished. It wasn't bad but it is just eerily unfinished. Kinda like ... Wait. What???
We did exchange messages later on Sunday evening where I asked if he was ok. He responded that he needed to get his life together. I agreed and said that I didn't think he could handle the dynamics of our relationship but I would be willing to be friends (we have common friends). He agreed.
So first I asked, "what was all that this weekend?" And got Hexagram *8 UC*. Holding together/standing by. I took that to mean choices need to be made. We need to decide if we are "in" or not, if we want to commit. Clearly, the message thread indicated that neither of us want to commit.

So then I asked, "how is Michael feeling about me now?" And I got *64 UC* Before Completion. That's where I get a little confused. Does this mean he will come back again? He says he wants to just be friends but is 64UC saying that because of the way it ended it will be repeated?

Finally I asked (as a follow up to the way I interpreted the 64 answer) "Should I continue things with Michael?" And I got *26 UC*. Dang! Another unchanging hex!! I believe that to mean I should just have a look at what's occurred so far - the history of the relationship - to know what the reality is and how I should move forward. I need to honestly evaluate the whole history. That said - this has kinda happened before ... where he "wanted to just be friends" and a week later he was knocking on my door. Which is what gave me pause that it is actually over this time. I don't believe it is.

Is that about right? Any other thoughts ??

Lana73123

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
As an update - michael did end up calling me the night after the message exchange. He said "you wanted a phone call and I thought that was fair". We discussed our situation and came to a mutual decision on how we felt and what we needed/wanted from each other which I believe is what Hex 8uc was getting at. The whole situation is very hex 64uc. We have unfinished business but neither are in a position to make forward moving plans together. Hex 26uc was the phone conversation, I believe. I found this on JamesDekorne website in the notes section - "...through contact with the Self, negative cycles can be broken and positive cycles begin...". After our weird Sunday parting I contemplated our relationship and decided that if it continued to have dramatic and unstable qualities, that was not good for anyone involved and I was going to stop it. I even proclaimed during the conversation - "if you're not able to do that then I will take control and do it."

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).