...life can be translucent

Menu

42.1.4 - is selling the house the best option?

Lana73123

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Me and my mom have a good relationship and rely on each other, at times, financially. She recently went thru some Terrible medical issues where she was in the Hosptial for almost a year. She home now and at about 80%. However while all that was going on some credit card bills got ignored and we have some issues. Her credit score is wrecked BUT we have equity in two homes. (One is 100% free). We are trying to get a home equity loan or a refi but because of the score and Obamas horrible new rules - so far we've been turned down 2xs.
So I asked - how do we solve these financial issues and I got 42.1.4 turning to 12.
42 seems like a good hex but 12 is dreadful.
I read another thread on the same cast and the posts were saying that 12 is the situation and 42.1.4 is the solution. That makes total and complete sense. The 12 is the bad credit score and banks not being able to do anything to help despite the huge amount of assets.

Could the solution be for her to sell her house? Is that what 42.4 is saying ?

Lana73123

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Would this be referring to "moving the capital"?

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi lorna

I don't know if the reference is to moving the capital.
Yet the lines seem good and yes, I would say 12 is your starting point, there is a "stuck" situation.

Although I am not an expert, it doesn't look like it is advising not to sell it.

'Harvest when you apply this to make great beginnings.
From the source, good fortune, no mistake.'

42>20: have you considered all the possible solutions at hand?

'Moving in the centre,
Notify the prince, he follows.
Harvest in using this to act dependably and move the city.'

I read in wiki wing: Disengage completely from the past, make a change.

And looking at the line it seems that you are the leader, you take a decision (moving to the centre), then tell your Mom about it (the prince), and she will agree (he follows). Harvest (= good) in solving your problems ( move to another city)

Let me know what you think about it!

Lana73123

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Olga! Thanks for the reply!

For my situation, I think you comment from wiki wing about 42.4 is completely spot on. I have been tirelessly working/thinking about how to solve this issue and just yesterday may have had a breakthrough. It's one of those times when the saying "you don't know what you don't know" rings true. I had been going over different scenarios in my head and even had two non fruitful meetings with bankers/lenders. Finally, I called upon a friend in the business who came up with a completely different solution ("disengage from the past, make a change"). Something I hadn't thought about and wouldn't have as I am not familiar with all the tools in this business (42>20 - have you considered all the possible solutions ?). He is now helping me to get this solved. I did call him in the beginning and he kinda just blew me off. When I called back a week later and just laid it out for him, he got on board ("notify the prince, he follows").

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).