...life can be translucent

Menu

Question about wife. 26.4.5>1

Cafedoc

visitor
Reaction score
Wife unfortunately had one night stand with old boyfriend about 2 months ago. This man is not in the picture any more as he is 6000 miles away, and wife has expressed remorse and is being open. Yet she continues to regularly message this guy, albeit in a non sexual way. I asked How do I handle this, and got the above hexagram. Any thoughts? I really dislike the continued contact, but I love my wife.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
mmh I am no expert but I would say the advice is to constrain your anger or you'll risk losing something in the long term (your relationship with your wife?)

At the moment you're all YANG (1) wanting to fight
But let it go.

Both lines say 'good fortune' :)

Last edited:

kirilov

visitor
Reaction score
Hey!
Im not an expert at all, but i,ll help u on this one cause i get these lines a lot.
It seems to say in both that a potentially harmfull situation needs to be put under control like cuttin the hoarns of a bull and castrating him, (lool). Dont let the wilderness get free, the animal has to be tamed. This can refer to you ot the situation,depending on how ur reactions are, dont be mad, dont get angry and keep it under control at an early stage.
Also, not eating at home brings good fortune, what does that mean to u? Nr 1 is the time for creative action, take her out! Surprise her!
Hop that helps
Kiriluv

kirilov

visitor
Reaction score
Hey!
Im not an expert at all, but i,ll help u on this one cause i get these lines a lot.
It seems to say in both that a potentially harmfull situation needs to be put under control like cuttin the hoarns of a bull and castrating him, (lool). Dont let the wilderness get free, the animal has to be tamed. This can refer to you ot the situation,depending on how ur reactions are, dont be mad, dont get angry and keep it under control at an early stage.
Also, not eating at home brings good fortune, what does that mean to u? Nr 1 is the time for creative action, take her out! Surprise her!
Hop that helps
Kiriluv

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).