...life can be translucent

Menu

Receiving the same answer/hexagrams for two different questions. How to deal?

Q

QD4555

Hello, I asked yi- "What is his intention for me?" and Received Hexagram 1- The Creative with changing lines 2 and 4 Changing to 37- The Family. I then asked yi- "What is the best way to deal with X?" and received hexagram 1- the creative with changing lines 2 and 4 changing to 37, again! I then asked "How does X see me?" and received hexagram 15- Modesty changing lines 4 and 5 changing to hexagram 31- Wooing. Brief background - I was dating a guy and had cut off our contact about 6 months ago - due to lack of taking the next step to commitment on his end. This has happened at least twice in the past. He has a habit of contacting me again and coming back around. Each time he does- he leads me to believe that he is interested in the commitment. But alas, I quickly find out for myself that he is not ready. So this last time, I resolved to cut him off yet again. I am not one to stick around and hope for someone to "change". It's been almost six months since we have spoken. - I am usually good at reading and interpreting my answers however, I am a bit confused on this reading. Who is the great man I must meet? I am guessing that line 4 is about being left alone in the open to take chances? I am trying to relate the answers to my questions about X. Any suggestions or guidance on these readings would be much appreciated!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).