...life can be translucent

Menu

Will I find a job in NY? Hex 34.2.4.5 > Hex 63

jp78

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It's been over +3 months since I left my job at my last company and I am getting concerned as the gap widens I might make things more difficult for myself to find my next opportunity. So I asked the i-ching:

Will I find a job in the NY region or will I have to move? Received hexagram 34.2.4.5. to 63

Hexagram 34 line 2 and 4 says to persevere, but then line 5 says to "let my goat" so in a sense stop clinging to a perception or what I think should happen. Am i right in reading this?

D

diamanda

Will I find a job in the NY region or will I have to move? 34.2.4.5 > 63
34.2 shows patience, while 34.4 shows unhindered move.
34.5 shows abandoning something without regrets.
I believe this says that you'll need to move to find a job, but (34.2) not immediately.
How about you start applying elsewhere, and move only once you have at least an interview?

jp78

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry yes I have applied everywhere outside of the tri-state area. I have no regrets leaving as I have gotten tons of interviews from top companies, but I always get the excuse that someone else is more qualified or something else. It's like I am being blocked right now.

jp78

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I completely forgot I even posted this question as it got lost with other questions in the forum and I went into a phase of my own after this. Didn't mean to disrespect Diamanda or anyone else here. I owe you an apology for never responding to you. I agree that the reading only works and is helpful if the person asking gives feedback in return.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).