...life can be translucent

Menu

Advice and consequences

jayaso

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am not too sure how many of you follow astrology, but just to let you know that I am currently experiencing Saturn transiting my 7th house and it is causing me all sorts of problems that I am attempting to sort through (although extremely emotional and tricky). They say after this transit, you're supposed to be "rewarded" or see the benefits later... I cannot right now lol. I. really. cannot. Anyway, onto the reading:

After meeting up with my ex and it all becoming rather emotional (I found out that he is now seeing someone else), I sent him a text message explaining how hurt/upset I felt. He suggested that we continue a conversation in person this weekend, but I am not sure if I am feeling up to it. I asked the iChing:

Further to the messages that I sent the other day, how should I handle things with X? Answer: Hexagram 21.3.4.5 > 56

I guess Hexagram 21 describes where I am at the moment. I am in a situation where I have bitten through the meat and obtained the truth about his romantic status. However, now... I have to digest it and that is likely to be the most difficult part. I've tried my best to "change" things and they haven't worked in the way that I have envisioned intended. I can admit that.

Line 3 (according to Wing): You lack sufficient power and authority to bring about Reform. Your attempts meet with indifference, and you may feel humiliated at your ineffective actions. Yet Reform is necessary, and therefore your endeavors are justified.

Line 4 (according to Wing): The task facing you is indeed difficult. That which you must overcome is in a powerful position. Be firm and persevering once you begin. Good results come only by being alert and exercising continuous effort.

I think Line 6 predicts the future if I do not heed the warnings or advice giving in previous lines.

Line 6 (according to Wing): A person who cannot recognize his own shortcomings will drift farther and farther from the path. A person who is no longer on the path cannot understand the warnings of others. The original text states: "There will be evil.”

Lines 3, 4 (and 6) leading to Hexagram 36 suggest to me that I have indeed been wounded. And it is time for me to "hide" my brilliance. To let my goodness shine, even though it is not overt or in a way where I am at the forefront of my ex's life. Just to keep going and taking care of myself.

I asked a follow up question.

If I follow the advice provided in the first hexagram, how are things likely to develop between us? Answer: Hexagram 12.5.6 > 16

Again, I think Hexagram 12 is highlighting the situation that the relationship is currently in. There is a lack of communication. Progress is obstructed. We are in essence "divorced" although we weren't married (I appreciate that lol).

Line 5 (according to Wing): A sweeping change for the better is indicated. Things can improve and progress. Yet this is the very time to feel cautious and reserved. With such an attitude your success is doubly insured and a strong foundation is established for the new times.

Line 6 (according to Wing): The opportunity to change a situation from Stagnation to progress is at hand. It will not happen of its own accord. A strong and continuing sense of purpose is necessary to achieve and maintain the greatest possible heights of success. Although I note that Siu says that this progress may not last long.

The second hexagram suggests that if I properly integrate the advice provided in the first hexagram, things may improve for us and our relationship. I just wanted to know if I have interpreted the advice given the first hexagram correctly?

I am not sure if I am going to accept the invitation to see him on Saturday or even push for it. I guess, I really want to follow iChing's advice on how to handle things. I think I will make a decision from there.

Your comments, are very welcome. Be gentle though eh? lol x

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
You have posted that you received 21.3.4.5 - 56, but then you refer to 21.3.4.6 - 36. I am going to assume you mean 21.3.4.6 - 36 but you might want to check your notes.

Saturn - the harsh reality planet that rules commitments and responsibility - is retrograde (appears to be moving backwards) right now, which can manifest as a pull to revisit and complete the past - particularly to fulfill past obligations so one can move ahead. There is also a sense of wanting to delay making new commitments or taking on any further responsibility. (This applies to everyone) As Saturn is currently transiting your 7th house which rules partnerships and agreements with others, this energy is manifesting in your world of relationships - so it would make sense you are drawn to reconnecting with an ex at this time. Unfortunately, while Saturn retrograde in this position can help you see the reality of the situation and perhaps help you recognize more clearly why the break up, it does not offer encouragement for renewed commitment even if the obstacles were to be removed. Saturn will turn direct around the end of August so if you make an effort to tie up the loose ends now you may find yourself feeling much more at peace with this relationship ending after that. Meanwhile Saturn here charges you to do everything you can to bring any and all agreements, commitments up to date in all areas of your life - take books back to the library, write thank you notes etc. Imagine that the Universe is saying, "We wont provide you with new energy, resources, relationships until you do what ever it was you promised to do with what we already gave you."

Now looking at your I Ching reading on how you should handle things with the ex: 21.3.4.6 - 36.
I see this as saying you have found out the truth - he is involved with someone else - and you need not expose yourself to further hurt and humiliation. In short, I think you are being advised not to accept the invitation to meet this weekend.

Your second question, how will thing develop between the two of you if you follow this advice: 12.5.6 - 16. 12. Stagnation describes a situation that is stagnant but lines 5. and 6. describe how one person with a strong vision can bring things back to life.

All together it seems to me that your path ahead is to first, not meet with your ex again at this time. He has told you he is involved with someone new, what more is there to discuss? With Saturn retrograde I think you would only be formalizing the fact that it's over. However, 12.5.6 - 16 suggests to me that if you do refuse the invitation but tell him he's free to call if things don't work out between him and the new gf then I believe the IC is saying either you will either rejuvenate your partnership or you will rejuvenate yourself because you will have completed some obligation - tried everything you could, certainly - and are now liberated and able to move forward.

Last edited:

jayaso

visitor
Reaction score
Rosada [insert love heart here],

Firstly, thank you so much. If it were not strange, I would be kissing my your reply through my laptop screen. It made so much sense and reiterated so much of what has been on my heart, in my mind and channelled to me through other people.

That was my fault... it was definitely a typo! It was 21.3.4.6 - 36. Not sure how I managed to change it to what it is above (can't edit my initial post for some reason).

I think you're right - 100%. Saturn is kicking my ass on putting things in order and, I need to do what has to be done at this point in my life.

What makes me laugh is that you said the universe is communicating something like this: '"We wont provide you with new energy, resources, until you do what ever it was you promised to do with what we already gave you." ... Guess what? I wrote the universe a letter the other day and I asked for a few things, I can actually feel the universe saying to me 'are you going to do your bit, or no?' lol

I think my bit is done (in terms of my universal agreements) provided that I follow through with what I have requested and said. 'Sticking to my guns' has notoriously been a challenge for me - especially with people who I hold dear. So, I can see how Saturn is testing me to do it... for the last time because it doesn't go back again after it goes direct in August. It has done 3 times since 2014 (I think). Saturn/the universe wants me to get this lesson down this time lol.

I will keep you updated... I have a Saturn 7th house transiting countdown calendar ... I make it 3 months, 10 days, 10 hours and 48 minutes until I can have my sanity back and hopefully, a happy and fulfilling relationship!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).