...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 33.3.5>35

O

oceangirl

I live in accommodation that has a funny dynamic to it that I wasn't told about before I moved in but it's either put up and shut up or move out. No contract.
The background is the landlord comes and stays with his mistress who has a young crying baby - when they are not here the other housemate and I are fine together and it's not a bad place to be living, not perfect, but it's ok.
I have been looking for another place to move to but they're few and far between in this area and I wish to stay living in this area.

In the month of August the mistress and the baby are coming to stay and then a few weeks after that the mistress, the baby and the landlord are coming to stay.....this means very little sleep and personal space for me.

What do I need to know about the upcoming dynamics in my home

33.3.5>35

Does retreat mean they're not coming, I'm actually moving before they get here or..... I just need to keep myself to myself and all will progress nicely....well for them it will.

Please show me the way to deal with frustrating situation

Hexagram 28.2.3.4>8

Looks like there's nothing I can do but just put up with it.

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Oceangirl

I think the advice is some how dont buy into, find a way for it too not grate on your nerves.
Headphones and your music when called for maybe.
The upside I guess that its not forever, i find 35 really positive any progress is great.
If 35 is appearing thats a win for you i say.
Retreating isn't always bad we live to fight another day

Steve
PS please take a look at my post would love your help xo

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

I looked at the second reading, I was thinking this may not be as bad as it seems, possibly like that feeling of dread of going to work and you are in bed when its freezing but once you are on the bus or at work.
Its not all that bad.
The feeling of 28 is never good, i hope i am right anyway

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).