...life can be translucent

Menu

New home, 55 and 14, both unchanging.

bexytea

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have got an awful lot of unchanging hexagrams lately. It is almost like the Yi has changed tactics when trying to pass on the message, like... "Here, let's just make things really simple and obvious so as not to over complicate."

I asked how things would be for me whilst living at the house I have just moved into.

First, yesterday, 55 unchanging.
I read the interpretation from cafeausoul.com plus the ones on Jim Dekorne's page. I use both of them often.

If reading Jim's site, which does not have a specifically allocated section for unchanging hexagrams, 55 looks quite positive. Abundance, having everything you need, and that not changing.
Then the specifically allocated interpretation from cafeausoul, with the doom and gloom and the focus on the negative aspects of the hexagram. I note that some folks here tend to ascribe a static hexagram with its negative vibration rather than a state of continuity and prolonged influence, as i would tend to interpret something like this.

Second, i asked again this morning and got 14 unchanging.

I think that might well clear things up. I interpret these two in combo to be an overall positive divination about my time in this house being related almost directly to abundance and financial security.

A couple of questions:
1. How do YOU interpret static hexagrams in general? Does your method follow someone else's method, is it intuitive or proscribed?
2. What would you think would be the meaning of a period of numerous different but successive static hexagrams over the period of a month or so?
3. Is a static hexagram like a reversed tarot card in the way you would read it?

Cheers and thanks in advance,

Bexytea

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).