...life can be translucent

Menu

Historical Death 48>7

O

oceangirl

We're doing some family history and trying to find out how a particular man died - I've a feeling it was suicide. It happened around 1963 and it's an unknown how he died and why.

What caused this mans death

Hexagram 48.3.5>7

This line here from the Oracle caught my eye Almost drawn the water, but the rope does not quite reach the water,
This suggests to me perhaps a hanging - perhaps above a hole of some sort that was used a some sort of resource - inside a dry water tank perhaps.

In Line 3 there seems to be fear and heartache and not being able to draw on the resource to sustain anything above the Abyss he found himself in.

I'm unsure about Line 5.....or am I reading the whole thing wrong
This man was in the marines as a young man - an engineer - so I've taken Hexagram 7 as his grief over something perhaps he saw in his time in the forces.

Last edited:

kttuan

visitor
Reaction score
1. This man had cancer.
2. The soul situation of this man was very very bad.
3. He was very upset by something his wife caused.
4. He suicided.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
1. This man had cancer.
2. The soul situation of this man was very very bad.
3. He was very upset by something his wife caused.
4. He suicided.

Please explain to the readers where these statements are coming from?

kttuan

visitor
Reaction score
Please explain to the readers where these statements are coming from?
2.soul situation bad: hex 48 means "the well", he felt he was on the bottom of a well.
1, 3 and 4. These come from a different method of yi jing prediction, its name is "six lines based prediction", in which each line has its certain role in the hexagram. In hex 48, line 5 refers to wife/money, line 3 refers to decease whĩch no medical treatment method/cancer.

O

oceangirl

Thanks kttuaun - I had a strong sense that it was something his wife did that he just couldn't get over before I even saw a photo of the youngest child of 3 - who has the look of another culture/race about him when both parents were white Caucasians - could be wrong as it was just an observation.
If he had cancer none of his relatives were/are aware of it - could it not mean something else, like a broken heart or PTSD which has no real cure?

Last edited:

kttuan

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks kttuaun - I had a strong sense that it was something his wife did that he just couldn't get over before I even saw a photo of the youngest child of 3 - who has the look of another culture/race about him when both parents were white Caucasians - could be wrong as it was just an observation.
If he had cancer none of his relatives were/are aware of it - could it not mean something else, like a broken heart or PTSD which has no real cure?
i hope, when you have the result by anyway, plz update.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).