...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with hexagram 41 no changing lines

S

SHONNA_D

Hi all, I asked if I would manage to have my own family and I received the hexagram 41 without changing lines. I see hexagram 41 as one no auspicious hexagram. I have seen it as a break up in my past relationships. I' m single this period of time. Actually, 41- Decrease or loss means a 'no' to me. It would be very kind of you if you could share your point of you with me! Thank you!

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi
Most of the time I find the oracle will answer or advise as things are now, or the path you are on now, so possibly now you wont have a family as you said you are single, however that doesnt mean never you will have a family.

Things change, the world is in a constant state of flux and so could your situation.
The I Ching is commonly known as the book of changes.
I think the Yi maybe trying to tell you to walk before you run.
Maybe ask questions like what do I need to know about attracting a partner.

Steve

S

SHONNA_D

Hi Steve and thank you for your answer and the positive vibes!
I followed your advice and I asked what can I do so as to find the ideal partner for me:
11 with changing lines 2 and 6 to 22

I am a little bit confused. Line 2 shows temperate action and line 6 shows no action. Hexagram 22 also points out:' there is no advantage in allowing it to advance and take the lead.'

In conclusion just to follow the flow and not big steps...

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi
Yes that's one way to look at the reading especially if that makes sense. Line 6 is always interesting, in a way its very fortunate that possibly old beliefs are dying and new ones are emerging. Perhaps a type of realization, let the change take place and as you say go with the flow. Hexagram 22 I think is nice in relation to the question.
Try and be graceful in your position which kind of reinforces line 6 it appears to be important. I am thinking that maybe something is going on on a deeper level maybe you are aware of what you want. That's the first step in getting what you want.

Steve

PS maybe useful next time to start a fresh thread that way people can benefit from your reading in the future.

Last edited:

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
You should stop thinking of the Hexagrams - any Hexagram - as good or bad. You'll never understand the Yijing this way.
Think of 41 as enrichment, doing more with less. The text and lines themselves play with our perspectives on 41 and 42, decrease and increase, and show that they aren't what we think they are.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).