...life can be translucent

Menu

loneliness 37.1.3 to 20

mariella

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, today I asked how can I give an end to my loneliness? And I got 37.1.3 to 20. And again I need your help :) If the house is my psyche (since I live alone), it seems to me that I have to make order but stay by myself. And 20 also suggest to stop searching and only search my motivations. Which for me means again that is better to me still stay alone. What do you think? Thank you!

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Mariella,

My experience with 37 is literal. Family meaning family. Although you are living alone, I wonder that there is no family connection mentioned, meaning estrangement, maybe? Hex 20, for me, says take a step back and look at the bigger picture of things from a distance. For example, I was looking to buy a house which looked good online. When I received Hex 20, it occurred to me to look at Google maps, then saw that it was near a freeway and realized how undesirable it was after all. Maybe there is an undesirable "freeway" in your life that can only be revealed at a distance as well? There is something about a family bond that can fill the loneliness void more like no other, even in all its imperfections. Is making a (possibly difficult) phone call and actually "going home," whatever that means to you, potentially a reality, even temporarily?

A few other perspectives-

My trigrams reading goes something like this:
Action (upper trigrams Wind-Wood/Wind-Wood): Gently, gently persevere in all things.
Mindset (lower trigrams Fire/Earth): Being devoted to truthfully perceiving things.

Also, newly attempting to look at change patterns, if I have it right, the current situation is Hex 36, as W/B puts it, with "frequent references to wounding." The advice in the situation is Hex 6 which, in my experience, is wanting something, but knowing it's not the time or place and needing to act in accord with the greater good instead.

These sound like someone "battle weary" to me and needing some R and R (rest and relaxation).

Best wishes to you.

kttuan

visitor
Reaction score
So congratulation, about Jan to Feb of 2018 you will be.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, today I asked how can I give an end to my loneliness? And I got 37.1.3 to 20. And again I need your help :) If the house is my psyche (since I live alone), it seems to me that I have to make order but stay by myself. And 20 also suggest to stop searching and only search my motivations. Which for me means again that is better to me still stay alone. What do you think? Thank you!

House is your psyche? Huh??
(No, it means Family or People in the Home, often literally)
20 says search inside you? what?
(Exactly the opposite! 20 is to go look outside yourself, then make your decisions)

Do you have living relatives?
First thoughts: Go See your Family.

(based on the lines, I'm wondering if you have a not-so-great relationship with them. And if so, how that is a factor in your current alone-ness.)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
oh and there's also this one with background

https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...-4-5-to-54-why-am-I-in-this-(wrong)-situation

......I hope you don't mind me linking to these threads Mariella, I just thought it gives people more of an idea of your situation and also you do sound as if you are in a place of feeling very low self esteem, feeling very sad for some time, so I am hoping you will get lots of help on this forum :hug:

mariella

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you @Trojina, no problem at all if this helps the discussion! @iam girl and @Moss Elk yes I had a family, but I do not live with my children (and this in one of the most wrong things of my split) and anyway they are on their 20s. So I see them but I do not feel a great and deep contact. So is true, I feel alone because I do not have anymore my family. This is why when I got 37, I though it was the psyche and not the family....Even if I try to change the relationship with my children, since they are old and they need to have their life, I cannot do too much with them. But this is life, and I would like to build family-like relationship with other people. Instead I am always alone. @kttuan what do you mean? What I will be on Feb of 2018? For sure different from now. Might be happy to be with myself.

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
You sound very sorrowful; mourning can take a long time. Maybe you're right about sorting things out for yourself first.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).