...life can be translucent

Menu

Looking for work 48>8

O

oceangirl

I have a casual job that I get shifts for now and then but most shifts I get are during the school holidays. I haven't been looking for other work lately as I want to be as available as I can for the casual job in the hope they will offer to employ me full time. There's very little work where I live anyway...

How would it benefit me to look for other work

Hexagram 48.2.3>8

Hex 48 I guess is talking about my skills (Resources) with both lines saying that they are being wasted and I should look to be at least using them somewhere.
In the interim I have been using some of my other skills creatively with the intention of selling my work.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

Yes I agree both lines are a clear indication of something being wasted, it does lead to hexagram 8 so maybe thats the advice if you stop wasting your skills etc then it leads down that path.
It appears that way anyway

Steve

O

oceangirl

Thanks Steve....after the reading and your comments I actually found a job to apply for. Had a phone interview and waiting to hear the result.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
It wont hurt to apply, fingers crossed.

O

oceangirl

I got the job I'd applied for but I decided not to take it. I'm still using my other skills on my home based business and ready to launch it as soon as I work out what medium to use. I feel I'm using my skills to the utmost at present re my business.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).