...life can be translucent

Menu

how to provide stability and wealth for my family - 24.1 to 2

Miss_Dillon

visitor
Reaction score
A turning point for us as a family is happening now. I have completed my (postgraduate) education and urgently need to bring in finances. I think Yi is reminding me to understand my purpose, to be aware of the flow of home and work, to not control the path, but to go and work with others, perhaps by contacting others. A lot has changed, both in the professional and home spheres, since I started studying 9 years ago. I value your comments.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
A turning point for us as a family is happening now. I have completed my (postgraduate) education and urgently need to bring in finances. I think Yi is reminding me to understand my purpose, to be aware of the flow of home and work, to not control the path, but to go and work with others, perhaps by contacting others. A lot has changed, both in the professional and home spheres, since I started studying 9 years ago. I value your comments.

Most often, in fact always in my experience, 24.1 shows returns quickly and easily from a scheme or a plan that is infact untenable. So this could mean you need to/can return from any sudden sense of urgency that might make you think of doing things that aren't really your style.

It could also mean that you are able to get back to a level sustainable way of living that you may have been used to in previous times. This is what the line actually says, from Hilary's translation

'Not far away, returning.
No regrets here.
From the source, good fortune.'

Many times people are not clear about exactly what it is they may be making the return from. I think a good guide to understanding how the line applies for you is to notice what recent sudden changes of plan or ideas you might have that don't feel too comfortable. That is how it always applies for me. Sudden decisions such as 'I have to make everything alright at once by doing x,y,z', can be easily returned from. This is a terribly relaxed line, there is no urgency here at all.

As I said another way to see it might be if one goes off track in life it's very easy to get back on track.

Your question and your tone carry a sense of urgency which I think the I Ching is gently brushing aside like 'It's okay there's no urgency'. I think you can afford to breathe a little here and take your time in the choices you make. You are it seems doing okay, you aren't miles off track and things may not be as difficult as you might think.

If you are in debt or have money issues this line seems to show getting back on track in ways that seem natural to you can soon return you to a balance you can be comfortable with.

This is a really chilled out line. Chill out then choose which way to go. You don't have to bend over backwards or do the impossible or do things way outside your comfort zone to make improvements.

I think 24 is sometimes called 'turning point' so interesting that you used the phrase. Also turning points, like in the year, do occur naturally and I believe this can occur in our fortunes too. We sometimes struggle and struggle and then one day there is a shift and things get easier. I get the sense this may be happening for you now.

Miss_Dillon

visitor
Reaction score
Trojina - I bow to your understanding of 24! Your comments are very helpful and on a personal note, very reassuring. Not having to go too far at this point is a great relief. I will let you know how this proceeds. All the best

Miss_Dillon

visitor
Reaction score
An update

Dear Trojina - I thought I would give you another update. I got the first job I applied for and am now working on a really interesting project for an organisation that pays me enough for now and is very family friendly with great working hours. In a way it is a return, I have done similar roles, although this is in line with the studies I have finished. Many thanks again for your input to the reading. I believe that I Ching was an oracle in this sense, the idea of returning to the basics for now. I wouldn't have understood this reading without you!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for the update :) Glad everything is working out :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail: