...life can be translucent

Menu

Arguing again WTH!!! 6>35

O

oceangirl

I had this exact same reading a couple of years ago and things worked out fine though a little slow.

So I'm having trouble finding work for one reason or the other so in the interim I'm trying to use my other skills effectively - I've started sewing childrens outfits with matching dolls/teddy bear clothes.

I believe a lot in timing and I'm not feeling this is the right time to launch my business but I do need some money asasp to live....

How can I progress the launching of my business

Hexagram 6.2.5>35

So if we go from the point of view of Hexagram 35, I guess the progress is in making the outfits.

In terms of Hexagram 6 this quote from Hilary resonates with me
You argue for what you need – for sustenance, or to be believed, or simply for justice – for you know in your bones that things are not as they should be. Yet no matter how deep and true your convictions, you find yourself frustrated, and your sense of being in resonance and connected with the world is choked off. It's important, now, to centre yourself in vigilance – in a heart open and alert to all the potentials for change, so you stay poised and capable of responsive movement in any direction.

I'm doing my best, I really am, nothing new there of course.

I feel perhaps Hexagram 6 is the competition I'm up against in this sort of business which is confirmed in Line 3 and this is why I wish to take my time in launching the business to make sure how I market it is professional and the outlet I choose for marketing.

Unsure in regards to Line 5 as there's no one I'm aware of who can help me out here in my decision to launch re the timing or marketing.

Last edited:
S

SHONNA_D

Hi oceangirl. Kindly note that hexagram 6 with changing lines 3 and 5 changes to hexagram 50.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Unsure in regards to Line 5 as there's no one I'm aware of who can help me out here in my decision to launch re the timing or marketing.

Forget about someone 'who can help' you in line 5.
Think of it as The good fight.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Could the "conflict - progress" be that you are thinking you need to wait before launching your business? Are you being told you can't progress unless you get your product out there?
6.5 might refer to prospective distributors or shoppers. Perhaps you are being advised to get your product out there and let them judge if this is the right time to launch.
Are you aware of etsy.com? It is a website for artists to sell their wares.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Moss Elk - please elaborate!!! thanks :) :) :confused:

I'd ask you to elaborate where the 'getting help' thing is coming from? I don't see it in the text.

Hilary: 'Arguing: good fortune from the source.'
Bradford: 'The contest is most promising'

I posted an experience of mine in wikiwing,
where I got sucker punched and had to restrain someone.

O

oceangirl

I'd ask you to elaborate where the 'getting help' thing is coming from? I don't see it in the text.

Hilary: 'Arguing: good fortune from the source.'
Bradford: 'The contest is most promising'

I posted an experience of mine in wikiwing,
where I got sucker punched and had to restrain someone.

Oh ok um some of the commentary for Line 5 talks about using an arbitrator .

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Commentary, right.

It is good to remind ourselves that one persons commentary is not the text.
They may have had an experience with 6.5, where there was a conflict and an arbitrator, then mentally linked the arbitrator as an essential element to the line, when it was just a peripheral factor.
In the experience I put in Wikiwing there was definitely no arbitrator.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Commentary, right.

It is good to remind ourselves that one persons commentary is not the text.
They may have had an experience with 6.5, where there was a conflict and an arbitrator, then mentally linked the arbitrator as an essential element to the line, when it was just a peripheral factor.
In the experience I put in Wikiwing there was definitely no arbitrator.

It's a bit off topic, sorry oceangirl, but maybe also interesting in the context of your result: Moss Elk, which translation would you consider as the most literal? This one? http://grichter.sites.truman.edu/files/2012/01/yjnew.pdf

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Oceangirl

Line 2 suggests issues getting the project together but hexagram line 5 seems that either you catch a break or get good advice from someone, hexagram 50 I think is the creative aspect, its sounds like an artistic industry.
You may have your work cut out for you in line 2 but line 5 seems ok I think in business, i would be content personally
Matter of getting there I believe
Whats your intuition?

Steve

O

oceangirl

Thanks Steve....my intuition is telling me to wait until I know WTH I'm doing....the argument probably stems from my thoughts in how to market.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
It's a bit off topic, sorry oceangirl, but maybe also interesting in the context of your result: Moss Elk, which translation would you consider as the most literal? This one? http://grichter.sites.truman.edu/files/2012/01/yjnew.pdf

I am not sure if I can offer an overview of which translation is
'most literal'. I've only read about 10 books and do not speak chinese. But I can still evaluate a work by such things as if the commentary is not confused or intermingled with the text.
I like Bradfords Yi Jing Two ( http://www.hermetica.info/Yijing-Two.zip ) where he has the original characters with the multiple definitions.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).