...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 29 unch. Does it means yes or No?

Stevep

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,I ask 2 questions today.Both are yes/no questions.Both gave me Hexagram 291st question.The pic I am looking at is it a illusion?2nd questionDoes it means X will happen?Please help.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Yes/No questions respectively their results are hard to interprete -- and it's impossible if we even don't know your question and a few background infos. So what is it about and what do you think about Hex 29 in the context of your question?

Stevep

visitor
Reaction score
I saw a pic of my ex girlfriend and one guy.They look like they are together but I always believe pics can be deceiving. My first question.Is what i am seeing (The pic) an illusion?Hexagram 29 .... water over water.Whatever i see underneath the water is unclear to me. Sounds like they may look like they are together but they are not.Please help.. correct me if I am wrong.

Stevep

visitor
Reaction score
X refers to an action.2nd question.Does it means they are acting like together?Hexagram 29.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, 29 could mean that you have an unclear view on the situation, possibly obscured by hopes and/or fears.
At the same time it could be a warning that you feel overly threatened by the idea that she has a new boyfriend and that you should find a way out of the abyss.
It's really tough to say, because you don't give background infos, you don't say anything about your motivation to ask these questions and I don't want be pushy and ask again.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I think both answers are directed at
You entirely .

What do you think of this sentence from the judgement:
Holding fast the heart creates success.

Does looking at the pics and spending your time thinking about the ex bring you peace, or turbulence?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I believe that you are clearly being advised to not think this way its taking you to a dark place.

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).