...life can be translucent

Menu

What to expect: 9.2 to 37 - New person

lysithea

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Long time no see. I've been struggling with a reading and wanted to ask for a second (or third, or fourth) opinion.
I am sort of starting something with a guy, known him for a bit, nothing had happened in the past other than passing conversations during outings with common friends. A few weeks ago we started meeting more frequently (again, common friends), there was flirting and a couple of days ago it turned physical.
I am inclined to believe that nothing will come to pass and that it wont become serious (For a hot minute during the last day we were together (Monday), I thought perhaps there was something there, we had a very quiet, lazy day watching movies, which was cool, but it seems to have been just a one time thing), which is confirmed by 1) the fact that we haven't spoken at all after the long weekend, 2) a weird feeling that I have (spidey sense!) 3) and again by the reading I got.
I asked: what to expect from this new guy? 9.2 > 37.
It seems pretty straight forward: retreat/return to normalcy. He is retreating, I am not pursuing him, which seems to be the best option at least for now and we will leave it at that.
Any second opinion, agreement or disagreement with my interpretation?

tubinluv

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with your interpretation, it seems that you may have wanted to take some action, but it's wise to take a step back and re-evaluate the situation.

All the best!!

lysithea

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, ended up keeping to myself. I think the advise was very straightforward: just don't make a fool out of yourself, retreat and things will get back to normal. They did.
Still seeing the guy on a semi-regular basis though. We will see what happens.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).