...life can be translucent

Menu

54.2.5 to 17 - Relationship Potencial

akichan

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,I’m relatively new with the iching. I’ve been Reading tarot for some time, and suddenly I found Yi, and it has been a quite interesting experience since then.A while ago I did a few readings regarding a person I like. We met some time ago, and there was mutual attraction, but it was in a work environment, and it didn't develop in the way I would have liked. We don't see each other, but there has been intermittent communication between both of us, but it is work related, quite sporadically. However, I had to write him asking for a favor, work-related. I thought that this situation would help us to get a little closer in some way or another, like to meet, or a more deep conversation. He didn't answer, and I got his silence as a NO, not interested. Maybe he didn't receive the message, or he preferred not to answer because he is not interested, or didn't want to help, or who knows what. So… I did ask Yi the potential of our relationship in terms of romance.I got 54.2.5 to 17The first answer, gave me hopes, although I don't want to be too optimistic, because I’m new with the iching, and I tend to look for the positive things, ignoring most of the time, real facts. This 54 puts me in a situation where I do not have power, or options, however, the lines 2 and 5 tend to have a positive note. At least that is what I see. Like if everything depends on him? I asked Yi, what he wanted with me.I got 2.5 to 8While I know I shouldn't ask about other people’s feelings, I thought I needed to know the reason for his behavior and what he wanted with me in terms of relationship. Especially since he seems to have changed opinion. Either way, while in a way it talks about union, I do not entirely understand the meaning per se in this situation.Last but not least I asked, what was the best thing for me and for him to do. Thinking about whether letting this situation go, or wait for him to come around.I got 46.2 to 15 I don't fully understand the last answer. I asked what to do, and literally is pushing forward, but where? Do I continue with my life, or do I have to persevere with this relationship? Or just let go, and live my life because this is going anywhere. Some help is really appreciated. Thank you,-Akichan.

akichan

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry for the text in that condition. I put it in separate paragraphs but is showing like this, and I cannot edit it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).